Fetcher

Happy Ending Massage in Hong Kong?

18 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I've been to these (early 2022) and can recommend them:

Eden Spa and Touch By 17 (Kowloon)

Club 1069 Spa and Spa 17 (Hong Kong), 

Do you get to choose the masseuse?  Unlike Thailand, HK doesn't post pics of the boys

8 hours ago, Fetcher said:

Do you get to choose the masseuse?  Unlike Thailand, HK doesn't post pics of the boys

As in Singapore, the shops frequently had photos of the providers in a book. You can choose that way and, if the provider you want isn't working at that moment, you can make an appointment at a time when he's next on the premises.

I recall that the rates for a one-hour erotic massage  and all massages on offer were apparently erotic  ranged from HK$450 (about US$60) to about HK$700 (about US$90). You may find different prices today.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:10 PM, Marc in Calif said:

I've been to these (early 2022) and can recommend them:

Eden Spa and Touch By 17 (Kowloon)

Club 1069 Spa and Spa 17 (Hong Kong), 

Marc, did you also go to any sauna in HK while there? Not sure if they were opened in 2022.

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Frankly the guys in HK are mostly pretty attractive so I don't think you'll have any problems in any particular age range. When I was there I would just send a note asking who was working today and they would send a list of names that you can cross reference to the website or with a description. But that was a number of years ago now. Tell them the type you like and they will recommend some one.