Uqtyang

Mr Salvador at 117

• Members

I wrote about “Pedro” during my pandemic visit. Mr Salvatore in 2021. He did not win a second title because he was travelling trough Europe. Saw him again today at Tira-dentes weekend at 117.  He is still hot as ever. He was telling me that he is staying in rio for the week then São Paulo. I hve his permission to post the pix and his Insta here. The biggest improvement is that he is now bottoming. That muscle ass is “incrível”, a nice personality also. To my surprise he is telling me he is gay now, 6 years without women.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClMcOCpJTip/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Members

I also saw him at 117 around the same time. We might have been in 117 on the same night! Didn’t do a programa with him as 117 has so many to choose from.

Anyways, I hope he goes to Lagoa when he comes to São Paulo. That place is in need of a better talent. Going to Lagoa tonight again and if it is still bad I might just pack up and fly to Rio for a few days 😤

• Members

I never been to Salvador. The city gives me the impression that it is predominantly black. I like lots of variety in one place. Sometime I like dark chocolate, other times white chocolate and often also likes to indulge in salted caramel chocolate. Obviously GPs moves around … maybe I’ll visit there in my next trip.

27 minutes ago, buttercawan said:

I never been to Salvador. The city gives me the impression that it is predominantly black. I like lots of variety in one place. Sometime I like dark chocolate, other times white chocolate and often also likes to indulge in salted caramel chocolate. Obviously GPs moves around … maybe I’ll visit there in my next trip.

there are non-black guys in salvador sauna, the problem is there are not that many GP attending