reader

The changing face of Surawong

A huge relief for a Certain Person who suffered from711 deprivation to a painful degree last month when we were at Tarntawan.  And for me....well, there's inevitably  a cute guy working the till  to provide eye-candy.

I'm told that, at least in the provinces, you can buy or order almost anything in a 711......well, why not a massage?

I think 7-Elevens are an underappreciated venue for late night dates. Consider the advantages:

No. 1 The customers -- They're predominately male, commonly alone, possibly just getting off work, quite often attractive.

No. 2 The employees -- They have all the same attributes as customers except just getting off work. But some shifts terminate after the restocking is accomplished in the early morning hours.

No. 3 The location -- They're strategically situated near the gay venues along Silom and Surawong. None are more than a few minutes walk from wherever you are when you find yourself in need of company in the wee hours.

But this is not work for the faint of heart. As always, the best opener is a smile. Just hanging around outside signals others that you're not waiting for a bus because foreigners take taxis at that hour.

4 hours ago, reader said:

I think 7-Elevens are an underappreciated venue for late night dates. Consider the advantages:

No. 1 The customers -- They're predominately male, commonly alone, possibly just getting off work, quite often attractive.

No. 2 The employees -- They have all the same attributes as customers except just getting off work. But some shifts terminate after the restocking is accomplished in the early morning hours.

No. 3 The location -- They're strategically situated near the gay venues along Silom and Surawong. None are more than a few minutes walk from wherever you are when you find yourself in need of company in the wee hours.

So you can that easily smile and strike a conversation with a random guy and he'll have sex with you just like that? If that's true, then wow that's awesome. I shoud try that too.. When I'll come to Bangkok next week for a first time.

PS.

I'm not expecting it to be free of course.

56 minutes ago, gytis123 said:

So you can that easily smile and strike a conversation with a random guy and he'll have sex with you just like that? 

I didn’t mean to imply that it’s easy. I think it provides the opportunity to meet guys. As like every where else, no guarantees.

17 hours ago, reader said:

I didn’t mean to imply that it’s easy. I think it provides the opportunity to meet guys. As like every where else, no guarantees.

Actually I can concur and confirm having did exactly that on a few occasions that yes, sometimes it IS just as easy as that - and with the added bonus of you can pick up a few beers ( and their strangely lovely cheese and ham sandwiches!) and some snacks to take back to the room with you too to start proceedings off nice and chilled and relaxed ! 🙂 

The JC guys use the Agate passage way to shop in the 7/11 across the road. Their presence, along with a handsome guy on the till, always cheers me. 

On 4/26/2023 at 2:21 PM, a-447 said:

A lot of the 7/11 customers would be working in the nearby gay bars so your chance of scoring woukd be higher than in other 7/11s.