It's been awhile, but I've picked up guys at a small park between Termini and Repubbilca . Is mostly for cars cruising around the block that will stop and pick up the guys, but I did it on foot. Mostly Romanians but I got a guy from Milan there too.....gotta be very specific with the Romanian guys as they are full of lies and look to say, they didn't agree to something, when you thought they did. I also avoid guys with backpacks and duffle bags....no knowing what's inside or what they plan on putting inside.

rome park.JPG

1 hour ago, JackR said:

Thanks Floridarob. I like Romanians. I've had some negative experiences with them as well, in Milan, but I can't resist haha. I'll have a look here. Was your experience recent or a long time ago? And what time of day was this at?

Not recent, usually later at night...after 9pm.

Hey guys. Just for an update, I'm back from Rome.

I didn't visit the cinema. I saw a video online where an Italian journalist visited Ambasciatori and got into a dangerous situation, which put me off.

However, I did find a great Italian guy on Hunqz, who was briefly visiting Rome before moving on to another city. I met him twice.

I also had a look at the park mentioned above, once, in the early evening, and saw 4 or 5 Romanian-looking guys. Only one of them was attractive. But I had my online guy booked anyway, so I didn't follow it up any further.

Great city, and I did get lucky with the hunqz guy, but aside from that not a lot of trade