Kvaughn

Visiting Rio De Janeiro 14-22 May First Time!

I will be visiting Rio mid May for the first time and had a couple of questions.

1. What saunas/sex clubs are best to visit Mon-Friday? Im sure some venues have special events on certain days that make it popular.

2. I read alot about Pointe 202 and Club 117, are there any other good sex clubs?

3. Does anybody have any recommendations on a good english GP that can be a tour guide or just a sexy boy who speaks english?

4. Whats the normal going rate for GPs?

Im super excited and cant wait to enjoy the wonders of Brazil

On 4/25/2023 at 8:18 PM, Kvaughn said:

I will be visiting Rio mid May for the first time and had a couple of questions.

1. What saunas/sex clubs are best to visit Mon-Friday? Im sure some venues have special events on certain days that make it popular.

2. I read alot about Pointe 202 and Club 117, are there any other good sex clubs?

3. Does anybody have any recommendations on a good english GP that can be a tour guide or just a sexy boy who speaks english?

4. Whats the normal going rate for GPs?

Im super excited and cant wait to enjoy the wonders of Brazil

Just a "friendly reminder."

Enjoy your stay but remember to USE YOUR BIG HEAD vs the smaller one at all times.

All of those gorgeous, gorgeous men who seem to be prevalent in so many areas in that country can be a mighty overwhelming.  

When I visited Manaus and the Amazon, I stayed at a nice-sized lodging that was managed by the mother of my guide who was connected to my then, but now late gay travel agent who was in Rio de Janeiro.  

On my second night after dinner, this hunk and I sat around and conversed.  Sometime during our conversation he mentioned that he has had some older gay men who hit on him.  He expressed a slight disapproval.

On three occasions while he and I were together, this gorgeous "chunk" or "hunk" had me frustrated as well as desirous of him, but I kept my senses and respected him.

One day after he and I had spent approximately four hours trekking through the forests/jungles, we returned to our lodging; this strapping handsome man's tee shirt was drenched with so much sweat that his tee shirt clung to his body showing off his gorgeous abs, etc.  Damn, I was at wits end but cooled it. 

On another occasion he and I took a small boat and traveled on the Amazon River up to the hotel (that's on stilts and is the only one of that type of lodging in the jungle.  This young man was highly respected at his former place of employment and was lauded by all who came to speak with him.  He and I toured the grounds, and at one point he took me into a smallish triangular building to explain its contents and meaning.  

...can't remember if it had plants or what.  But I do remember that when he sat at a post to rest.  He invited me to do likewise; I did but I kept a slight distance from him.  Jhonny was too, too hot to trot.  I did not want to embarrass myself and ruin my stay at the pousada.  On a return at dusk (it was dark)--the boat stopped while we were in a somewhat shallow spot (if I can call it that) of the river.  I freaked because I can't swim.  Jhonny managed to get it started; we returned to the lodging, showed in our separate areas/rooms and readied ourselves for dinner.

On my last day, he had wanted to give me some computer discs of certain aspects of my stay/adventure.  I sat beside him at his desk and typed something.  While at his computer and key board he complimented me on my speed while at the keyboard.  I thanked him, but having him that close to me was mighty, mighty tempting for me to have just grabbed him and began kissing.

Until this day while I reflect, I don't know if he were being his true self or if he was teasing and tempting me to want him sexually.   I do know that he was one gorgeously handsome guy who I did desire but did as advised by others: "Use your big head vs the smaller one."

Upon my leaving the jungle onward to Manaus to board my plane, the driver of the jeep was too, too, too gorgeous beyond belief.  For almost 45 mins. to a hour-- he and I sat side- by-side, he with his gorgeous physique, and I being annoyed with self by my inability to converse since I do not speak Brazilian Portuguese.

Well, the "big head" kept me from being acutely embarrassed as well as from perhaps being beaten up.  It also has kept me from acknowledging some sad, sad stories from the guys in order to get some R$ from me while I've visited as well as from when I've returned to the States.

TO ALL:  This is NOT a hi jacking of Kvaughn's post!