zoomomancs

Saturday Night in Pattaya Bars

7 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

Got the 10 bt songthaew and walked then to Winner Bar in Sunee. Walking seemed safe enough but I know the area so I don't worry about getting lost. 9 boys, 6 customers; good, considering what I'd read. Cute lads who smile. I was welcomed by a man I presume to be the owner. That afternoon I spoke to the man who runs the non gay bar across the road. He said he had done that for more than 40 years. 

I'm happy to hear Winner is hanging on in there. I really need to make it up that way. Thanks for the report for those of us that don't make it out of Jomtien enough. 

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

That's a completely new Winner look, compared to what I saw there in Dec: no numbers, no colored undies, some in Jeans.

What's the ping pong thing?

Prior to covid, and again now, you can buy Ping Pong balls. The idea is you throw them to the boys on the stage. The ones they catch, they get paid for. If my memory is correct (4 years ago) you buy the balls for 10/20 baht each. It's a fun and interactive way to play with the boys on stage. 

9 hours ago, a-447 said:

I first saw this at Boyzboyzboyz.

All I can say is, the guys probably don't get paid much per ball, as a lot of them couldn't be bothered chasing after them. I think it is yet another cynical way for the bar to get money out of its customers.

I thought the whole spectacle was degrading and humiliating.

But that's just me.

Hence the reason I can't remember the price. I never paid for it. 

They love catching ping pong balls. I buy the 500 baht bucket. One boy came up to me and thanked me because he caught five balls. I think he made 50 baht.

Number 23 has an incredible body. The boy on the right in the last photo is Bang. He looks better now as he lost a lot of weight. He was kind of fat before.

im surprised Iendo said it was hot in there. Usually it’s very cold with lots of aircon.

Yes Vessey I think you are right.  The remaining gogos are now back to pre-Covid in as far as boy’s dress. They are now back to skimpy shorts or even jocks or g-strings so will feel the cold below say 25c.  Better to run the ac to suit the boys, perhaps that way Winner will attract more to work there. The choice was limited when I visited a couple of months ago, but I accept things vary night to night and by the hour. The most attractive lads are sometimes offed before 10.00 pm.

4 hours ago, Milk78 said:

Definitely checking out Winner Boys when I am in town. Presumably, boys are happy to travel (with me) back to Jomtien Complex? 

What are the drink prices like? 

I don't see problem with that,better you add 100 Bht to the agreed fee for transport to the boy.

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I don't see problem with that,better you add 100 Bht to the agreed fee for transport to the boy.

All the boys use BOLT now. Sunee to Jomtien Complex is about 38 baht. Sometimes 45 during peak times. I did it for only 31 baht once. (although I suggest rounding it up to the nearest note) 100 baht transport is adequate at the moment. You can get from Jomtien Complex to Boyztown for under 50 baht.