tidewater

Sao Paulo/Recife...First Time

• Members
On 5/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, tidewater said:

I have been in São Paulo all week and made it to Lagoa about 5 times including tonight.  I had great times on other nights and really experienced some huge endowments and enjoyable times. It is a fun atmosphere and a beginner is likely to feel comfortable after 10 minutes or so.  The only hassle (I think it has been addressed in this forum) is that it is hard to say no to guys you may have connected with on previous nights. They can be very persistent. For the most part, I wanted to meet new guys.

Tonight a very different experience happened. It was very busy and there were huge cocks being presented to me everywhere. I mention this fact as it is what usually turns me on. But, I just couldn’t take my eyes off this incredibly beautiful guy. I kept trying to make eye contact but he didn’t seem to notice. He really did seem much shyer and less forward than other guys. Here is my opinion on Lagoa…there are guys with huge cocks, guys with muscular bodies and cute twinks. But, very few are breathtakingly beautiful. This guy was truly one of the most gorgeous men I have seen. Flawless body, 6’3”, with this flowing curly hair. He looks exactly like a young Justin Trudeau. I didn’t completely catch his name but he goes by “The Greek” in the sauna because of his features. Anyhow, we had perfectly nice sex (even with a rather average-sized cock for Lagoa) but it was really just an incredible experience to be held and kissed (I mean kissed very very well) and that alone was the highlight of my week. I think he stands out from the crowd, especially if you have tastes like mine.

Anyhow, I probably sound like a gushing school girl. That is strange for me as I am usually more “transactional” about these things. But, I highly recommend if you visit Lagoa.

A very positive report.

• Members
On 5/5/2023 at 4:26 PM, tidewater said:

This guy was truly one of the most gorgeous men I have seen. Flawless body, 6’3”, with this flowing curly hair. He looks exactly like a young Justin Trudeau. I didn’t completely catch his name but he goes by “The Greek” in the sauna because of his features.

I know who you're talking about. He has a Greek name and was moving to Greece, he told me. He is beautiful, but he asked for way more than the going price (I remembering him wanting 300). My experience has been that the more a guy asks for, the more disappointing he'll be in the cabine (because he's stuck up). I guess this one is worth it, according to your review, though I still have doubts.

• Members
On 4/28/2023 at 11:21 AM, SolaceSoul said:

This part should be thumbtacked to the top of this forum, because WAY too many posters here want to believe that (1) this rule does not exist, or (2) they are somehow the exception to that rule.

“Twinning” is, by far, the most common denominator in dating, sexual and romantic attraction is same-sex situations and relationships.

I know the rule and I doubt that I'm an exception. But at least twice, a boy in a sauna has gotten me off without money changing hands. One time might have been a confusing negotiation (with lots of foreplay!). The other time, he was one of the scrawnier, gayer garotos, and I think he was just ready to get off himself. 

Twinning? They used to call them "clones" and it's been going on forever, with outfit changes per decade.

• Members
2 hours ago, davet said:

I know the rule and I doubt that I'm an exception. But at least twice, a boy in a sauna has gotten me off without money changing hands. One time might have been a confusing negotiation (with lots of foreplay!). The other time, he was one of the scrawnier, gayer garotos, and I think he was just ready to get off himself. 

Twinning? They used to call them "clones" and it's been going on forever, with outfit changes per decade.

In a GP sauna? You should have paid him regardless.

On 5/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, tidewater said:

I have been in São Paulo all week and made it to Lagoa about 5 times including tonight.  I had great times on other nights and really experienced some huge endowments and enjoyable times. It is a fun atmosphere and a beginner is likely to feel comfortable after 10 minutes or so.  The only hassle (I think it has been addressed in this forum) is that it is hard to say no to guys you may have connected with on previous nights. They can be very persistent. For the most part, I wanted to meet new guys.

Tonight a very different experience happened. It was very busy and there were huge cocks being presented to me everywhere. I mention this fact as it is what usually turns me on. But, I just couldn’t take my eyes off this incredibly beautiful guy. I kept trying to make eye contact but he didn’t seem to notice. He really did seem much shyer and less forward than other guys. Here is my opinion on Lagoa…there are guys with huge cocks, guys with muscular bodies and cute twinks. But, very few are breathtakingly beautiful. This guy was truly one of the most gorgeous men I have seen. Flawless body, 6’3”, with this flowing curly hair. He looks exactly like a young Justin Trudeau. I didn’t completely catch his name but he goes by “The Greek” in the sauna because of his features. Anyhow, we had perfectly nice sex (even with a rather average-sized cock for Lagoa) but it was really just an incredible experience to be held and kissed (I mean kissed very very well) and that alone was the highlight of my week. I think he stands out from the crowd, especially if you have tastes like mine.

Anyhow, I probably sound like a gushing school girl. That is strange for me as I am usually more “transactional” about these things. But, I highly recommend if you visit Lagoa.

oh, the memories  'huge cocks being presented to me everywhere' i really enjoyed those huge and hard as rock cocks in Lagoa 

I can't wait to come back. I was a beginner too, but the experiences in other bathhouses with providers made me feel at ease really fast. I was staying at Heritage, and it was a breeze getting to and from Lagoa at any time, especially due to its proximity to Avenida Paulista in the Frei Caneca

• Members
On 1/8/2024 at 8:20 PM, davet said:

I know who you're talking about. He has a Greek name and was moving to Greece, he told me. He is beautiful, but he asked for way more than the going price (I remembering him wanting 300). My experience has been that the more a guy asks for, the more disappointing he'll be in the cabine (because he's stuck up). I guess this one is worth it, according to your review, though I still have doubts.

Davet- I do think you have the right person. I know he asked 200 reais (maybe still above the usual rate?) at the time and I didn’t find him to be stuck-up at all. He did make it clear he wanted out of the sauna scene but he was a very enthusiastic and passionate kisser (for me, a sign that a GP isn’t trying to perform as little as possible). His body was truly incredible and he really stood out for me at the sauna. Anyhow, I stayed connected with him and he did go to Europe. He ended up in London and advertises as Athos on RM. Rate is 200 pounds an hour so I guess 200 reais (or even 300) was a bargain!

10 hours ago, tidewater said:

Davet- I do think you have the right person. I know he asked 200 reais (maybe still above the usual rate?) at the time and I didn’t find him to be stuck-up at all. He did make it clear he wanted out of the sauna scene but he was a very enthusiastic and passionate kisser (for me, a sign that a GP isn’t trying to perform as little as possible). His body was truly incredible and he really stood out for me at the sauna. Anyhow, I stayed connected with him and he did go to Europe. He ended up in London and advertises as Athos on RM. Rate is 200 pounds an hour so I guess 200 reais (or even 300) was a bargain!

I've seen him on RM! Big in every respect! Very attractive guy.