jeremy

Massage (sex) shops Bangkok with kuay photos online (to see size, beads etc etc)

Does anyone know any massage (sex) shops in Bangkok that show what their guys have to offer clients online?  Similar places in Myanmar do, and they all seem to be very well hung, but I cant find any Thai ones.  Would be good to check out the wares for size, etc and those bead things that I'm not too fond of.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, jeremy said:

Does anyone know any massage (sex) shops in Bangkok that show what their guys have to offer clients online?  Similar places in Myanmar do, and they all seem to be very well hung, but I cant find any Thai ones.  Would be good to check out the wares for size, etc and those bead things that I'm not too fond of.  Thanks!

Can you share the sites for Myanmar massage places?

Unless there's video I think you have to take the Myanmar photos with a grain of salt. Some shops don't photoshop the D, but many do. I don't know why since you're likely to be disappointed when you meet them IRL.

As for Thailand shops, I don't think I've seen any publicly showing nude photos. Some will post photos of some guys hard in their underwear. I think if there's someone you are interested in you should contact the shop and ask about particulars. If it's more legit massage they will probably be very circumspect though.

On 5/1/2023 at 7:43 PM, reader said:

Jeremy, on April 19 you made your first opening post (Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!). About a dozen different members chimed in with comments. You never acknowledged any and were never heard from again. Now you're back, looking for members to do more of your bidding.

I think I understand more clearly why the administrator places the blue palm out warning next to your avatar.

Thanks for reprimanding me Reader... I was considering posting this post as the 34th reply to my first opening post, but decided not to as I thought that post was getting a little long in the tooth and most (25) of the replies were not to me anyway, but to other readers ... However, I will now consider myself appropriately scolded and return to reply with thanks to those who replied, including you.   As for "Now you're back, looking for members to do more of your bidding" - are you joking?  I wonder if you take things a little too seriously???  I have just joined the site, I have only been to Thailand once in 2005 and have no contemporary knowledge at all to share.  I am therefore, for now, in an all-take and no-give information position.  On my return from Thailand, I will post my experiences for others to read.  Finally, if you place your cursor over the blue palm out warning you will see that it is a "jeremy joined recently" advice - not some symbol assigning me to the naughty corner.  Your reply has prompted me to discover the like button though, so thankyou.

Here are two Myanmar places that have nude pics on their Twitter accounts.  Each guy usually has a number, which I guess you quote when reserving?!?

https://twitter.com/DreamYgn

https://twitter.com/NewBoySpaOwner

https://twitter.com/MagicSpaKing1

There are others - just check in the "Others you might like" box.  There are also two twitter accounts that I have found in the past that do the photography for the massage spas in Myanmar and I have seen videos on their accounts, but I lost the links to them...  Pity Thailand massage spas doesn't do like these.  I sent a message to Home massage asking for nude pics of a guy and the reply was "no".  

1 hour ago, jeremy said:

I wonder if you take things a little too seriously???

Be assured I take the site seriously. If its members didn't, it wouldn't be the premier gay site about Thailand and beyond.

I'm heartened that you've taken up the spirit of participation. And for someone who hasn't been in town for 18 years, you've wasted no time in finding another promising massage venue in Ladprao.

In any case, welcome aboard.

Another Massage Spa I have found in my travels on LINE, but I can't find on Twitter is One Spa. They have guy's photos (no nude) on blogspot with name, role, cock size, age height, weight and min tip.  Google Maps shows the location as the "Member Dog Pet Store" - must be an old listing or something.  It's across the road from the Thai-Chinese Comfort Food Cafe on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok.  They quoted me 2000 baht for a guy to come to my hotel (in a few weeks) including shop fee, min tip and taxi to and fro.  From what I have seen so far, that sounds really good! 

Blogspot link - https://onespa3.blogspot.com/

5 hours ago, jeremy said:

I'm inclined to think this is a recent reincarnation of one of the many massage shops on Sutthian Winitchair Rd. (Saphan Kwai area).

I recognize a number of masseurs in the huge photo display as having worked--or now working--at K Man, KK and other shops in vicinity. These guys are all free agents who make themselves available on an "on-call" basis so better to call ahead.

11 hours ago, jeremy said:

I've recently discovered 285 massage&spa post some nude pics on their line account (lin.ee/6ILhvbM), but I cant find any others that do..  I'll get back shortly with the links to Myamnar Massage and Spa places with nudes...

285 Massage Spa Twitter is https://twitter.com/bigbigspa2566

I follow 285 on Line and damn, the guys there are delicious. The location is a little out of the way from what I can gather though..

19 hours ago, reader said:

I'm inclined to think this is a recent reincarnation of one of the many massage shops on Sutthian Winitchair Rd. (Saphan Kwai area).

I recognize a number of masseurs in the huge photo display as having worked--or now working--at K Man, KK and other shops in vicinity. These guys are all free agents who make themselves available on an "on-call" basis so better to call ahead.

I was hoping there may be an easy way to find the free agents on Twitter or elsewhere, but my Thai is only as good as I am at copying and pasting into Google Translate.  I am thinking that finding a guy through a massage spa, and asking if he wants to "work" without the shop in between is the only way to contact them as free agents. 

18 hours ago, ichigo said:

I follow 285 on Line and damn, the guys there are delicious. The location is a little out of the way from what I can gather though..

Yes it makes it so much better when we can see their whole offering on show! I will be staying in Silom near Lumphini Park and its 17mins to Saphan Kwai on the "skytrain" I think it's called.  285 Spa quoted me 4000 baht for a guy to come to my hotel in Silom, covering shop fee, min tip and taxis... I found that far less interesting than One Spa who quoted me 2000 baht.  I asked 285 why they charged double what One Spa do for about the same distance and same time (2hrs) and they didn't answer me... If i find a guy i particularly like at 285 I'll hop on the sky train, but there will probably be enough at One Spa coming to my hotel to keep me happy. 

On 5/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, Lotusleaf said:

And some posted condom size in the past.  Can't recall which places as it was well pre covid.

Just noticed kman spa does on its twitter acct. 

A lot of them do, but I'm fuzzy on the whole 52, 54, 56 - is it 52= small, 54=medium, 56=big ... whatever small, medium and big are...?

5 hours ago, jeremy said:

I am thinking that finding a guy through a massage spa, and asking if he wants to "work" without the shop in between is the only way to contact them as free agents. 

that may work specially that most massage shops are closing at 10-11 so their guys are free at night

I see Apollo spa is getting a little racier with their Line photos. They have a couple of former (or maybe still current) Zoo Spa boys on their roster. Apparently they are at Bearing BTS

Line ID @apollo_massage

and while I mentioned it, Zoo's photos and videos are always very alluring, but getting the boys out of their uniform in person is quite expensive. If you like skinny, toned gorgeous boys it's hard to resist.

Line: @zoospaonsen

Twitter: @Superboyzoo