Olddaddy

Cruising areas

In the Good Old Days, Royal Garden was a good place, particularly around the designer clothes shops. I wonder why that was? And  It was the only place in my life where I was actually approached in a toilet!

Nowadays, I'm never on my own in any of the malls but I must admit I don't see any likely lads. And yes, I'd still notice.

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

along canal behind Saranrom Park in Grand Palace area

Christianpfc is very much the expert when it comes to cruising and he has several times mentioned this area. Posts in recent years, though, have highlighted the decline of the area and that it is very much AYOR.

12 hours ago, Londoner said:

In the Good Old Days, Royal Garden was a good place, particularly around the designer clothes shops. I wonder why that was? And  It was the only place in my life where I was actually approached in a toilet!

Nowadays, I'm never on my own in any of the malls but I must admit I don't see any likely lads. And yes, I'd still notice.

I wonder if this area still goes off occassionly?

• Members
3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I saw may things in Bangkok but never drunk bar boy in the open  on the street. But there were bar and massage boys who saw me drunk on the street , usually singing Russian military or folk songs, both good for walking 

In the good old days, when the DJ station closes, or GOD closes,  many guys still hang out in front of these clubs for a while, some of them are obviously desperate to find someone for after-party parties, some will arrange groups of friends to go eat together.  I am shocked you don't already know this, or perhaps you weren't able to mingle at the clubs at all.

I'm probably more into meeting non money guys/non scene  if I can.

What about the gay saunas?

Any luck in meeting guys if your a older farang like me?

7 hours ago, scott456 said:

In the good old days, when the DJ station closes, or GOD closes,  many guys still hang out in front of these clubs for a while, some of them are obviously desperate to find someone for after-party parties, some will arrange groups of friends to go eat together.  I am shocked you don't already know this, or perhaps you weren't able to mingle at the clubs at all.

as Long Time aficionado by that time I'm usually in company of somebody suitable.

yes , I saw guys congregating here and there but my original comments was about seeing drunk bar boy in the open on the street  , still standing by what I said- never saw one

• Members
2 hours ago, vinapu said:

as Long Time aficionado by that time I'm usually in company of somebody suitable.

yes , I saw guys congregating here and there but my original comments was about seeing drunk bar boy in the open on the street  , still standing by what I said- never saw one

There are, perhaps you were just too drunk to see another drunk person.  And nobody is stopping you for standing by what you said.  You can say anything you like.

BTW, I have even seen a Thai guy masterbated on the street sidewalk late at night in Silom, I bet you never seen that...lol.