Olddaddy

Cruising areas

The thing is I have never "cruised" before .

How do you cruise say in a public toilet?

Can I get some advice from you experienced cruisers.

I'm talking more about the free sex,not cruising for money boys although that's another side to cruising areas 

There used to be a cruising forum if I recall rightly?

Is there still a cruising forum.

Say I go to Royal Gardens shopping mall,what sort of body language would I use, obviously I'm not going to walk up to a guy "would you like a BJ?

I had a middle eastern guy last year in one of the big shopping centres, wasn't the royal garden it was the other big one can't remember the name but I accidentally was looking at him outside the public toilets.

I was fascinated by his crocodile shoes, he saw me smiled and walked to the public toilets.

But being shy I didn't follow him in. I had no idea how to approach this.

next visit to Thailand on my bucket list is  visit every Bangkok  shopping mall  toilets to see if I could pick up both free and/or paid sex adventures.

3 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

The thing is I have never "cruised" before .

How do you cruise say in a public toilet?

Just go station yourself at the urinal and play with your cock. If someone is interested he’ll show you his cock as well. Big C in Hk was cruisy pre pandemic. Not sure about Pattaya though.

could the big mall in Pattaya u r referring to be the terminal 21?

4 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

next visit to Thailand on my bucket list is  visit every Bangkok  shopping mall  toilets to see if I could pick up both free and/or paid sex adventures.

I know that some guys have a special interest in that sort of cruising - "cottaging" we call it here in the UK- but why would you want to? With the apps full of willing guys of all ages, sizes and preferences making themselves available, surely a bed in a hotel , with a shower before and after, as well as privacy and a locked door,  is infinitely preferable? 

You should also remember that  your activity may lead to public humiliation and even police trouble.

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

I know that some guys have a special interest in that sort of cruising - "cottaging" we call it here in the UK- but why would you want to? With the apps full of willing guys of all ages, sizes and preferences making themselves available, surely a bed in a hotel , with a shower before and after, as well as privacy and a locked door,  is infinitely preferable? 

You should also remember that  your activity may lead to public humiliation and even police trouble.

It's the guys you get who are not normally gay,eg leaving their missus outside whilst they pee and get a quick bj

• Members
3 hours ago, Londoner said:

....as well as privacy and a locked door,  is infinitely preferable? 

Some people are into public play, and the thrill of the thought of getting caught

8 hours ago, scott456 said:

Some people are into public play, and the thrill of the thought of getting caught

Very true (what you've said).

The (supposed) thrill of meeting someone you are unlikely to meet otherwise and having sex in public place with some danger added ... is a lure for many gay men. 

When I lived in Mexico City it wasn't uncommon, before the introduction of social media, cruising apps, etc., to walk into one of the men's rooms of the many Sanborn's chain of restaurants and encounter, in the open, guys engaged in blowjobs.  A friend of mine in Chicago, a church pastor, would cruise public park bushes in the middle of the night and suck off and get fucked by guys looking for money to buy drugs. 

Myself?  When I worked in Mexico City I had a regular consulting appointment at 8 a.m. several days a week and on the way to work I would stop in one of the Sanborn's men's room near to where the appointment was ... and, frequently, a student in an expensive nearby high school would blow me and sometimes I'd fuck him.  He in his school blazer and slacks and me in a suit and tie.

Back to Chicago:  before the social / dating apps I would cruise the 'bushes' in Lincoln Park on the lakefront 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. if I hadn't gone to the baths.  Scores of guys were there when the bars closed and the sex was good.  We were all grunting like pigs.  Every once and a while several police cars would show-up with lights flashing, bullhorns in hand, telling guys to get out - and some guys jumped in the water or let the police lead them out.  Me, I knew the police were not going to get into the bushes so I stayed put.  At the time I held a very good job and I could have lost it all if arrested for being caught like that. 

When we're young many of us throw caution to the wind.  As I've gotten older, much older, I don't often take risks like that.  But, never say "never."

9 hours ago, spoon said:

I guess back then, sex with minor is legal?

Now that you've asked, I'm supposing I've experienced a senior moment in my report, and that my memory of the incidents are not accurate.  Thank you for asking.

18 hours ago, thaiophilus said:

Still is, in many places. Laws are less than logical and age of consent doesn't always track age of majority.

16 is usually ( in most countries & States) the legal age for consenting same sex ...without any gift or money to exchange OR be in a position of authority eg youth worker 

But you should obviously check in your jurisdiction 

16 is usually ( in most countries & States) the legal age for consenting same sex ...without any gift or money to exchange OR be in a position of authority eg youth worker 

In some states in the USA, there is no minimum age for a girl to be married. Some girls have been 12 or 13! Unbelievable in the modern day. Not sure if it applies to boys!

Czech Republic, Cambodia, 15. Japan 13! - about to be raised to 16. 

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Czech Republic, Cambodia, 15. Japan 13! - about to be raised to 16. 

Yes I think the Philippines recently raised their age to 16 .

Australia in most States is 16 for same sex ,not sure about the UK

8 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

or take easy and safe  approach and find somebody older