Kvaughn

Any Good English Guides for Rio

• Members

A few years ago in 202, I was in the locker area and overheard 2 guys talking and they sounded like Americans. It was nice to hear a familiar language after being in Brazil for a few weeks. So I asked them if they are from the States. "We are from NYC and this place sucks. There are no boys, only men here". A few minutes later, I saw them talking to the youngest-looking GP in the house.

My point is, nobody knows what you deemed 'sexy' and from your history, you never follow up with your questions thread. Since you know about 202 and 117, why not source them out yourself after your first visit?

PS: Your username sounds like someone who likes beer.

• Members
5 hours ago, floridarob said:

I'm not sure what your Forte is, but it's not sarcasm or humor.....nor sociability .......I'm guessing hanging out in the corner at circuit parties and orgies bragging about your gowns ??

You are correct that it's not sarcasm or humor, nor sociability, because it is not intended to be. It is intended to be the truth and nothing but the truth. 

• Members

https://linktr.ee/riotourguide.manupeclat

This guy is AMAZING. He also has some of the HOTTEST BRAZALIAN men of every flavor in Rio.

My husband and u have some Fuck-Mazing MEMORIES from this past NEW YEARS EVE because of him. 

Blk beauty is what we nicknamed the guy in the photo. His sex was MIND BLOWING. 

20230512_103235-COLLAGE.jpg

• Members
On 5/12/2023 at 12:23 AM, scott456 said:

And the truth is: 

Whenever gays converge there always has to be that bitter queen that has to put everyone down. Since your posts are neither informative nor entertaining,  what exactly is the purpose of the messages you send?   Should ask your MD for some prozac, works wonders.