Olddaddy

African

Coming up to my next trip is my bucket list to fuck with African guys 

Meant to do it on my last visit but shirked out , many on Grindr ,one was asking 7000b ,so I expect to pay upwards of 5k

I probaly will stay in Tartawan , any probs with bringing back African guys to there?

Do you have any guys you can recommend?

3 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Not as long as they have an ID....I brought some guys from Madagascar there.

Yeah this is what I like about this hotel,is they check ID , I always tio the guard when they do this 

I stayed at the Tarntawan for a week last month before changing to the Raya. (after reading Vinapu's recommendation)

I didn't think it had been in any way refurbished - it seemed a little tired, that's all.

I like the way they hold the visitors' ID cards. Also, the staff is very friendly and they still remembered me! 

The Raya was so much nicer. Everything there is new and the room is big. 

If you meet your guy downstairs you can go straight up to your room without having to go past the reception. As I've known the guy I was with every night for a number of years, I didn't need him to register with reception, but if I were offing a new guy I would want him to be registered. 

Yes that's what I like about Tartawan,they check ID 

I don't know the African guys I'm bringing back so rather be safe than sorry .

I'm with pay the 5000 baht up for these guys if they have the big cocks they post me 😍

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Coming up to my next trip is my bucket list to fuck with African guys 

Meant to do it on my last visit but shirked out , many on Grindr ,one was asking 7000b ,so I expect to pay upwards of 5k

I probaly will stay in Tartawan , any probs with bringing back African guys to there?

Do you have any guys you can recommend?

I talked to this African guy last year: https://twitter.com/top_stallion?s=20. I asked him if he wanted to join me and one of my Thai fwb in action.

I was a bit surprised when he told me he was a mb. I like the videos on his Twitter profile, though I don't think the bottoms are his actual customers, as they are all young twinks who I would say don't have the need to pay.

Didn't ask about rates, as I don't really do transactional sex, but if he is your type shoot him a message on line. He replied pretty fast.

• Members
1 hour ago, hojacat said:

I was a bit surprised when he told me he was a mb. I like the videos on his Twitter profile, though I don't think the bottoms are his actual customers, as they are all young twinks who I would say don't have the need to pay.

Didn't ask about rates, as I don't really do transactional sex, but if he is your type shoot him a message on line. He replied pretty fast.

Some guys are not "professional" mb, but can be one in some situations, usually if the person contacting him is not his type but can pay, why not? 

Yes, the carpet - with its inimitable smell- was replaced by the ubiquitous flooring that graces just about every hotel in Thailand. The plumbing was improved, too.

We stayed there overnight a few weeks ago. We still like it after many years of patronage and the prices offered are remarkably good.

7 hours ago, hojacat said:

I talked to this African guy last year: https://twitter.com/top_stallion?s=20. I asked him if he wanted to join me and one of my Thai fwb in action.

From his twitter account description it's more than obvious that he is money boy .