Leverend

Any fucking show place in Bangkok?

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

Speaking of foam party, the good old (now gone) Babylon had the best foam parties and hottest guys. Those were the good old days.  Then, there is Chakarn, guys just let me jack them off under the foam there.  The foam is like a lubricant that lubricates everywhere on your body, it's s very erotic.

I went to the Babylon's foams party for Songran a few years ago. Really crowded. there was a line outside to get in. R3 also had foam parties during the same period and I would say they were equally good. The venue at R3 was smaller so there was not much space to move but that made touching guys way easier.

Never been to Chakran. I'll be going to BKK next week and might want to check it out. Any day/time you recommend? How often do they their foam parties. If I remember correctly, Babylon's used to have a monthly cadence. Both people in this forum and the reviews I'm reading online say that's not really farang-friendly. What's your personal experience?

On 5/11/2023 at 12:47 PM, Leverend said:

Hi all, first time here to Bangkok, is there any place where i can watch hot guys fucking each other?

thank you in advance 

I read that the authorities stopped fucking shows everywhere in Bangkok for 6 months, maybe as a pitch for more tea money to restart them? I was recently in Bangkok for some weeks and went to all the bars and saw none.

14 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

I read that the authorities stopped fucking shows everywhere in Bangkok for 6 months, maybe as a pitch for more tea money to restart them? I was recently in Bangkok for some weeks and went to all the bars and saw none.

I arrive mid July, here's hoping that the fucking shows are back! 

On 5/13/2023 at 5:43 AM, hojacat said:

Never been to Chakran . . . Both people in this forum and the reviews I'm reading online say that's not really farang-friendly. What's your personal experience?

When it opened around 2000 it was very farang friendly. In the last decade, though, it has definitely become far more Thai-for-Thai or Thai-for-Asian. On the other hand, if you are relatively young and fit, it should not be difficult to hook up. Thai friends tell me evenings after 7:00 pm and week-ends are the best times, unsurprisingly.

For some years Chakran has also housed VCK Massage, the former V Club that for years was based in a separate house on Soi Aree. I have not been to the facilities in Chakran but the old V Club was a great massage place. It frequently had great looking and genuine models from TV and magazines offering massages. Perhaps others can comment if that continues.

5 hours ago, AlexThompson said:

I went to Chakran as an older, in-shape American white guy and felt very out of place. Beautiful facility but the place really caters to Thais.

Were the others mostly old thais ?

I love old Thai guys 60yo  tops ,was there any there ??

I had no idea about shows especially in Pattaya ,I will check out X boys 

I guess that would be around the 1030 mark?

Sorry to get off topic I know this thread is about Bangkok shows not Pattaya 😐