Leverend

Any fucking show place in Bangkok?

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Confirmed, show us at 11 pm. Attended yesterday, bar full for the show. Clocks galore on display in various numbers. Started with scene of simulated or may be even real sex . Can,t say for sure as I was seating in the back.

Big cock show participants did not circulate in the audience in usual feel for the tip routine but grand finale, real thing with two twinks making love and circulating freely , collecting their well deserved tips.

Nothing was simulated there , trust your reporter whose lap was used for part of routine, he, he.

Was it busy inside?

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Was it busy inside?

Yes, Message you quoted above says " bar full for the show ". Truth is   after the show almost everybody left.  But it doesn't mean guys went home hungry.

After I left I circled the area returning to hotel by the bar , spotted one of their show guys sitting outside, he smiled recognizing me so we embraced for few seconds , long enough to ask " you sleep with me? " with immediate, matter if facttly  response "yes, of course"