reader

Don Don Donki

The Japanese discounter Don Don Donki has opened a large outlet on Silom Road at the mouth of Soi Thaniya. Two floors are crammed with almost anything you might need and it’s open 24/7.  I took a quick walk through and was amazed at the variety. Food, beer, liquor, a ramen bar, housewares, socks, a noodle bar. It can all be found in the jammed narrow aisles occupying two floors.

image.thumb.jpeg.7b425cf76aefe266871159eb00dbbce5.jpeg

8 hours ago, reader said:

it’s open 24/7..., beer, liquor, .........It can all be found in the jammed narrow aisles occupying two floors.

I assume alcohol still will be sold there in restricted hours like  at 7/11  (11-2 and 5 -12)

3 hours ago, a-447 said:

I saw that back in April. The ones in Japan all sell tenga wanking toys. I wonder if they are being sold in this store.

I always thought of Bangkok as the town where you'll never wank alone, to paraphrase that great Anfield anthem.

There's been a Don Don Donki at MBK - the shopping mall near National Stadium BTS station - for some years now. To be frank, I never saw any item of interest on my visits there. If anything, it was frustrating to walk through its crammed aisles, but unfortunately, traversing the store was the quickest way to get from the BTS into the mall.

I dropped into the store in Shinjuku this morning.  I got out of the elevator on the 3rd floor and was confronted with this display right in front of me. 

The second pic says it's time to get your first tenga when you turn 18 (a bit late!)

I doubt such a display could be found at the Silom Donki, given the Thai government's reluctance to allow the sale of sex toys.

20230523_111220.jpg

20230523_111658.jpg

On 5/23/2023 at 6:43 PM, a-447 said:

I dropped into the store in Shinjuku this morning.  I got out of the elevator on the 3rd floor and was confronted with this display right in front of me. 

The second pic says it's time to get your first tenga when you turn 18 (a bit late!)

I doubt such a display could be found at the Silom Donki, given the Thai government's reluctance to allow the sale of sex toys.

20230523_111220.jpg

20230523_111658.jpg

i wonder whether it have sell in bangkok or not, please share.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:36 PM, hojacat said:

They do have sex toys at Donki's in Ximending, Taipei but I didn't see them at the one in Silom. The music at that one though is really loud.

Saw an adult section behind a curtain when I was at the one in Silom. Didn’t go in though.