reader

Patpong comings and goings

10 hours ago, reader said:

Also making an exit—if forecasters are to believed—will be the excessive heat with decreasing temperatures and welcome rain predicted to kick off monsoon season.

Great news for lucky enough to arrive soon.

Can,t say how I wish it would be me

Toilet at Moonlight renovated and now, as sign of mixed clientele, there are mens and ladies rooms, e carefully, men's are to the left and ladies to the right where toilets were before. 

Pizza at Madrid at new location maintains usual high standard. 

Screboys opened indeed but only peeked inside, did not seem to be crowded at midnight , Mamasan the same and so is type of boys on the stage. 

Forgot to add, drinks at Freshboys 400.

Yesterday visited Dreamboys, drink 500, boy drink 400. 3 rotation of boys about 12 per rotation but unfotrunstely it ,s just a number.when comes to selection I,d not be sure I entertain option of offing 3 if that much, in fact only attractive to me tired eyes was #11.

Rest it,s choice between out of shape, obese, bad teeth or ready to retire. I,m exagerrating.but not really that much

And extremely loud music to add to experience. Half an hour here was enough.

8 hours ago, reader said:

One of the classic lady bars of Patpong Two, Black Pagoda, appears to have closed. It was the only venue with a bridge that spanned the soi.

Have always wondered how is the inside of this bar looks like. Lets hope that a new gay bar will be taking over this place!

Friday evening Tawan  bar packed for the show at 10.30.had few, Ok, four, boys sitting with me and one of them noticed that i'm only one of three farangs in audience.

Show included ,ahem, special show ,passive was one of their  twinks  of whom I counted six including original one ,Mas. Again I think it's friendliest bar of them all, BananaClub ,surprisingly perhaps considering fearsome Lucy is mamasaning there  being second.

5 hours ago, reader said:

Cannabis shops popping up everywhere. While walking on Sukhumvit Soi 11 Sunday night, carts offering cannabis seemed  almost as frequent as food carts. I think this craze must be peaking.

Across the Boyztown there are three of them on the stretch of 50 meters