Olddaddy

Kjun12

Just going thru all my PM's ,noticed one from last year a member who used to post all the time , is he still around ?

Last date was November 2022

He seemed a lovely guy going for m his personal messages 

I guess members die off ,the unfortunate thing is the next now generation are not into message boards such as this .

A lot of you won't be here in 10 years , can't say if that's good or bad for some of you though 👍

4 minutes ago, vinapu said:

What makes you saying " lot if you",?

Be kind to yourself and say  "a lot of us"

By the way   there are less drastic reasons than death  to stop posting - boredom with offer, getting upset by some comments or simply changing a nick and creating new, improved formula ,account.

Your post me laugh out vinapu ,I have no idea why ,you always make me happy 😊

23 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Just going thru all my PM's ,noticed one from last year a member who used to post all the time , is he still around ?

Last date was November 2022

He seemed a lovely guy going for m his personal messages 

I guess members die off ,the unfortunate thing is the next now generation are not into message boards such as this .

A lot of you won't be here in 10 years , can't say if that's good or bad for some of you though 👍

Here is a posting on Sawatdee Forum announcing the passing of Kjun12 on November 2022.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22955-kjun12-R-I-P&highlight=kjun12+death

8 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

Here is a posting on Sawatdee Forum announcing the passing of Kjun12 on November 2022.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22955-kjun12-R-I-P&highlight=kjun12+death

Well I guess most of us go between 78 & 83