reader

Two bars on a Tuesday night

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

There s new model, Jack  , very handsome but looked quite nervous.

I also noticed him on moonlight’s latest posts. As per mamasan, he is a brand new guy and a “freelance”. it may explain why he looks nervous. 

7 minutes ago, 18past19 said:

I also noticed him on moonlight’s latest posts. As per mamasan, he is a brand new guy and a “freelance”. it may explain why he looks nervous. 

But I foresee great future for him because old faces ( and bodies ) lost novelty value long time ago and rejuvensting is what models  offer there is badly needed.

2 hours ago, fedssocr said:

Glad to see you managed to fit a trip into your schedule

It was totally spontaneous decision , booked Thursday midnight, on Sunday at 18.30 I was already taking off, shocking everybody , including  myself with my speed. Who told you old people are slow?

But when suspected bad news turns into good one, one needs reward

39 minutes ago, vinapu said:

It was totally spontaneous decision , booked Thursday midnight, on Sunday at 18.30 I was already taking off, shocking everybody , including  myself with my speed. Who told you old people are slow?

But when suspected bad news turns into good one, one needs reward

Remember I said, sooner than later you'll be reporting from there again......was about as sooner as I figured, lol

7 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

"All wearing white bb shorts and singlet tops bearing names of various NBA teams. Some guys were shirtless." 

Little more than 2 weeks ago when I was in Screwboys all the men on stage were shirtless. What might have caused this retrograde step? 

Could be bad timing on your part. Why? 

Take Jupiter last night. Between 10.15 and 12.00 three walks of guys. First walk, briefs, no number 2nd walk boxers, no numbers, 3rd walk numbered( some presumably booked already I'd not have it) but bare chested in jeans. So depending of timing we could get three different reports  from the same evening. 127th reason to repeat my mantra, go and see for yourself

On 5/24/2023 at 5:59 PM, vinapu said:

Since " esteemed visitor" ( thank you for a good laugh ) was me  I haste to add that infamous mamasan Lucy at Banana was trying to extract tip from me and went even to length of showing me her knees and bit above. But I stand heroically my ground and left her nothing.

Cambodian guy sitting with me was as twinky as they go but I liked his manly face so eased my requirements and engaged him in some conversation and innocent exploration. 

My next step was Moonlight. Not exactly full but good enough for mid week.

There s new model, Jack  , very handsome but looked quite nervous. Promising, Babe seems to lose bit of weight and musculature. Still showman but it looks days of him being nr 1 are gone.

I like newish model Mean.

One of my regulars from there spotted me from the stage when I entered bar and soon enough planted himself beside. Asked for drink and I agreed which I will regret till end if my days as soon after , after gulping sip or two he asked to say hallo to some custome That turned Long hallo so I feel stupid spending 450 on boy,s drink with nothing to show for it. Today,s youngsters  have no manners.

Vinapu with a twink? Horrors!

Welcome back to Bangkok. How long is this trip?

On 5/25/2023 at 5:42 AM, zoomomancs said:

"All wearing white bb shorts and singlet tops bearing names of various NBA teams. Some guys were shirtless." 

Sounds hot ,!!!

Love guys in basketball tops 😍