reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

If you search this site’s engine for “Sutthian Winitchai” you should find links posted by myself and others, or clues how to find them.

You can also try searching Google for names of individual shops.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, reader said:

If you search this site’s engine for “Sutthian Winitchai” you should find links posted by myself and others, or clues how to find them.

You can also try searching Google for names of individual shops.

Good luck!

Seems a bit hard . 

My job during the day is a clerk for the Public Service, I'm not that smart 🤓

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

To be fair to Old Daddy, it should be Sutthisan Winitchai, not Sutthian Winitchai.

Thanks Mack 

Also can you put the link up for your blog again ,I appreciate that 

I was a bit surprised myself. It’s a very heavily populated area so I assume there’s strong demand. Also, this shop is first I’m aware of that’s not on the main drag so rent may be lower. Should benefit the guys who now have more outlets.

On 6/14/2023 at 6:07 PM, reader said:

Another new massage shop has opened on Inthamara 25 off Sutthisan Winitchai rd.

Saengchan Spa is associated with One Spa which opened a few months ago.

https://lin.ee/U8JoiP5

This shop distributes daily listings of masseurs available on its LINE site but today is set some sort of record with a dozen photo arrays featuring 100+ guys of every description. Although all are free agents and many can be found on other sites, this is the single largest collection I’ve seen to date.

This Saphan Kwai location and Silom Soi 6 represent the two most concentrated areas in Bangkok to find all-male massage shops.

9 hours ago, reader said:

today is set some sort of record with a dozen photo arrays featuring 100+ guys of every description. Although all are free agents and many can be found on other sites,

correct , Ii even saw one guy also featuring in offer by Apollo Spa , precisely at other end of Bangkok, by Bearing station.

As always where is too many  choices I found it more confusing that helpful, LOL

On 6/14/2023 at 1:11 PM, 10tazione said:

I wonder what is the purpose of multiple branches in the same vicinity and the same guys moving between the branches upon demand?

Wouldn't it be nicer to have one big spa?

Has anyone already experience with 15M or will I have to be the first one?

The Saengchan Spa on Inthamara 25 off Sutthisan Winitchai rd. announced by LINE today that it has changed hands. Opened in June, the notice says that the new owner plans to close it for repairs and plans to reopen around Sept. 1st.

https://lin.ee/U8JoiP5

(It's probably just a coincidence but the message arrived simultaneously with my daily LINE post from Jey Spa)