Riobard

Top Man for willing paying Bottoms?

• Members

I have it on fair authority, perhaps worth-a-gander authority, that Top Man in São Paulo is a location for trade, perhaps “semi-formally”.

I was skeptical when another punter mentioned it to me last winter as a source of paid fun, but he did seem to be a seasoned visitor and not channeling the annoyingly ex-pat narcissistic claims of expertise we sometimes see. However, a few weeks ago a Vila Mariana spa massajista I have met both at the spa location, where Tantrica has a very broad meaning AND my intractable trap spasm was skilfully released, as well as my lodgings, mentioned it in passing. He spontaneously asked me if I ever attended Lagoa or Top Man (he mentioned them in the same breath; I was not inquiring), places he has attended to supplement his commercial sex work income. What was unclear was whether he resident-massaged ‘with benefits’ at Top Man, but I took from his mention of Lagoa that he works the floor at both. Hence, a possible nod to Top Man as being in the running for mutual affiliation with the handful of Brazilian venues referenced here. (He seemed not familiar with 555.) With any luck, absent the blaring of Brazilian Idol karaoke rejects. Good grief, 130 P Taques is hard on the ear canals. 

I had considered a visit to Top Man, not too far east at an Augusta cross street, but I got busy hosting ‘sure thing’ guys from my expanding Rolodex. My vision seems better at my accommodations than at Lagoa. Perhaps it was a dry patch in the wet area, poor random seasonal timing, or it’s not my optometrist requiring renewed qualification.

I post about Top Man without staking any claim to its legitimacy, and without first-hand exposure, but a few others may be interested in trying it out at some point. Happy hunting, where there’s never enough ground but no dearth of tiresome peanut-gallery commentary about post details / style from frenetically attentive yet painfully boring media stalkers. I may circle back prior to my next trip to see if there is any useful intel that has been added. My sense is that anything worthwhile would be coming from readers that don’t post too regularly. Where are you guys?😉