Musclelover10

Joao Humberto is he the hottest gogo dancer in Sao Paulo???

I'll be in Brazil Sao Paulo and Rio next month, I just missed  my favorite Brazilian stripper  Joao Humberto live anniversary strip tease show at hot house SP club in Sao Paulo. He is incredible dancer. All I can say is I need muscle worship show ASAP, after watching his short strip tease show on tvpapomix! Oh my goodness, what an incredible stripper line up at Hot House SP (Joao Humberto, Adriel Fernandes, Lucas Alves). Does anyone know if any of the 3 guys listed above will be stripping at any clubs or parties  during Sao Paulo pride week?

https://tvpapomix.com.br/hot-house-celebra-aniversario-do-gogodancer-joao-humberto/

Edited by Musclelover10
update information

• Members
14 hours ago, Musclelover10 said:

I'll be in Brazil Sao Paulo and Rio next month, I just missed  my favorite Brazilian stripper  Joao Humberto live anniversary strip tease show at hot house SP club in Sao Paulo. He is incredible dancer. All I can say is I need muscle worship show ASAP, after watching his short strip tease show on tvpapomix! Oh my goodness, what an incredible stripper line up at Hot House SP (Joao Humberto, Adriel Fernandes, Lucas Alves). Does anyone know if any of the 3 guys listed above will be stripping at any clubs or parties  during Sao Paulo pride week?

https://tvpapomix.com.br/hot-house-celebra-aniversario-do-gogodancer-joao-humberto/

Probably. I suggest following the ‘usual suspect’ social media feeds, or the guys often post an event on their personal profiles. I think Hot House has been renovating without too much disruption. I did not get to the club last month. Perhaps the final product will be done by Pride.

Enjoy. Try not to get trampled … I am referring to stripper fan base, not the parade.😉

In April a dancer that has been more on the international circuit offered to come over to my apto for BRL700. I might have sprung for it but there were other very good options; not necessarily about the money, the differential is not so vast even if his dancing were to have exceeded his other talents. I wouldn’t blink about dishing that out at a northern strip club let alone the privacy of my own bed. I did wonder, though, how many times the concierge would sign “thumbs up” when I paraded one young ‘gym friend’ after another through the walk of unabashed. He couldn’t have predicted getting the gratuity I provided upon my departure. A keeper.