Riobard

Copy of my note to our moderator(s)

On 5/31/2023 at 10:15 PM, vinapu said:

There are more pressing issues here in Silom at the moment. Can't figure what problem is being busy preparing  for world peace discussion   this evening with well known expert in the field. 

Calling people names lacks sophistry, you can do better and force yourself to. 

"Sophistry"??????

Where's that word from?😁

• Members
3 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

@Riobard   As many Thai boys have been known to say........"you think too much"

Relax, we're all going to be dead soon, nothing REALLY matters.

Have a great day.

How exactly is that assertion manifested ? Harmless yet dried out  water bombs of comments such as yours do nothing worth raising one‘s head from the Inisherin pint for. 

• Members
41 minutes ago, NIrishGuy said:

i refer the honourable gentleman to the answer i gave some moments ago :)

What answer? I copied a report made to admin in order that members be aware of the misanthropic antics of others. There was no query? I asked no question other than a line of inquiry directed at the moderators. Let’s just speedily enter these here his Éire lordship’s Belfast posts in the Blarney Baloney pageant inn’t. 

13 minutes ago, Riobard said:

What answer? I copied a report made to admin in order that members be aware of the misanthropic antics of others. There was no query? I asked no question other than a line of inquiry directed at the moderators. Let’s just speedily enter these here his Éire lordship’s Belfast posts in the Blarney Baloney pageant inFullSizeRe

lol you've made SO many incorrect assumptions in your post there  really dont know where to start (or care) about correcting you - so, I'll just leave it as I'd before re "have a nice day! " 🙂

• Members
5 minutes ago, NIrishGuy said:

lol you've made SO many incorrect assumptions in your post there  really dont know where to start (or care) about correcting you - so, I'll just leave it as I'd before re "have a nice day! " 🙂

Rude. Clueless. Disingenuous. I did get it right. 

3 hours ago, Riobard said:

Rude. Clueless. Disingenuous. I did get it right. 

Clueless - how DARE you Sir - here's a clue for you as to what I think of you and your posts......five letters beginning with T.....and I'll even give you a clue to prove I'm certainly not clueless......it ends in L !!      🙂

Go on, carry on now as you're giving me a great laugh today if nothing else !🙂 

• Members
2 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

Clueless - how DARE you Sir - here's a clue for you as to what I think of you and your posts......five letters beginning with T.....and I'll even give you a clue to prove I'm certainly not clueless......it ends in L !!      🙂

Go on, carry on now as you're giving me a great laugh today if nothing else !🙂 

Shillelagh one would guess one numb Irish fella’s game murder weapon as: diminutive Colonel Trout sourced verbal diarrhea blasting from his bowel ? In the Irish country manor loo but really everywhere when it come down to it? Which make his posts aiming for last word, erm, a tiresome trial ? 

18 hours ago, Riobard said:

Shillelagh one would guess one numb Irish fella’s game murder weapon as: diminutive Colonel Trout sourced verbal diarrhea blasting from his bowel ? In the Irish country manor loo but really everywhere when it come down to it? Which make his posts aiming for last word, erm, a tiresome trial ? 

You think I wanted the last word ?  Dont be silly, whatever would make you think THAT ??? :)

Feel free to carry on and knock yourself out, I don't retire until I'm 66 and based on reading your drivel posts YOU seems to have plenty ( WAY  TOO MUCH) time on your hands anyway, so I guess if it keeps you occupied you just carry on there my good man ! :)

• Members
11 hours ago, vinapu said:

Post probably no but view, my guess will be yes,   at least publicly accessible part

I have never been banned here, but several times on what today is CoM. When I was banned, if I logged in, I could not navigate the site, not even log out. When logged out, I could read the threads as anyone else with the same status (logged out). 

I heard that there are different levels of accountability. One of them would be logging in and being able to read everything but not able to post. But I only heard about it.