reader

Apollo massage Bangkok

1 hour ago, reader said:

That would dissuade me. I think I’d just show up cold and take my chances.

Yes, it did dissuade me. But, Tawan asks for this too. I am not sure if this is going to become the "thing" for the future of these shops. Most of the guys work for various places and independently. One guy I met on Hornet wanted 5k minimum. So, I booked him through Jey for 1500 and met him there. Sometimes it just pays to research.

22 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Yes, it did dissuade me. But, Tawan asks for this too. I am not sure if this is going to become the "thing" for the future of these shops. Most of the guys work for various places and independently. One guy I met on Hornet wanted 5k minimum. So, I booked him through Jey for 1500 and met him there. Sometimes it just pays to research.

I presume this guy's minimum tips is 1.5k? Plus shop fee, u definitely got a good deal!

On 6/4/2023 at 10:40 AM, TotallyOz said:

Yes, it did dissuade me. But, Tawan asks for this too. I am not sure if this is going to become the "thing" for the future of these shops. 

never heard about that at Tawan but it's possible and makes sense, after all they don't want to send employee somewhere to find no response.

14 minutes ago, vinapu said:

never heard about that at Tawan but it's possible and makes sense, after all they don't want to send employee somewhere to find no response.

This was for their inshop massage. But, I don't think many are there and most are free lance oncall.

Ok, I booked a guy there today but when I went to the BTS area, I could not find it. The guy on the other side of LINE was not helpful in helping and just kept says BTS Bearing. That did not help me at all. I looked for about 30 min but no luck and then left.

If anyone tries, it let me know how to find it. Much like Zoo Spa, it may be hard to find.

52 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Ok, I booked a guy there today but when I went to the BTS area, I could not find it. The guy on the other side of LINE was not helpful in helping and just kept says BTS Bearing. That did not help me at all. I looked for about 30 min but no luck and then left.

If anyone tries, it let me know how to find it. Much like Zoo Spa, it may be hard to find.

Do send a personal message to @reader he can direct you.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

You over did it, there's  no place  easier to find. Arrive at Bearing, take exit 3 - one on your left  in direction of train you just arrived by. Go down. On the street level stop, on your right you will have street, on your left you will see Apollo. Whole 6 meters from where you are standing.

make sure to report your findings please. 

I passed by on my last day in Bkk when taking tour of new monorail but did not have time to go in although sign was already showing OPEN at about 1.20 pm

On 6/4/2023 at 5:01 PM, reader said:

The stuff that will haunt your dreams.

image.thumb.png.558d3fd005ea0ffd728565dfb1202ad7.png

I have to say, this guy is a Taiwan hunk. He’s not working at the Thai massage store for 100% percent.

I think this store use fake photo to promote its business. It seems not a good sign.

4 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

I have to say, this guy is a Taiwan hunk. He’s not working at the Thai massage store for 100% percent.

I think this store use fake photo to promote its business. It seems not a good sign.

100% of what?

How did you establish he’s (1) working at Tawan and (2) not working in massage shop?

I’m not saying you’re incorrect; just interested how you arrived at conclusions.

6 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

I never saw him in Tawan, not saying you are incorrect though.

One may find similarly built hunks in JeySpa and Sabaidee.

You may be right about promotion idea.

He said taiwan not tawan. On the subject of the shop using the model pic for advertisement, im on the fence here. It is obvious to me that the model in picture isnt whats on offer as the shop does post their line up of masseurs and none look like that guy. But at the same time, ive seem plenty of other brands using models to advertise their product, even gogobars, and those models are not on the offer as well. 

6 hours ago, spoon said:

He said taiwan not tawan. On the subject of the shop using the model pic for advertisement, im on the fence here. It is obvious to me that the model in picture isnt whats on offer as the shop does post their line up of masseurs and none look like that guy. But at the same time, ive seem plenty of other brands using models to advertise their product, even gogobars, and those models are not on the offer as well. 

Thank you for clarification.

Maybe I should say he’s a Taiwanese not Thais, he’s not working at the Thailand massage. (Of course not in tawan, too)

If someone wants to order him in the Thailand massage store, he will be disappointed. 

just provide the information.