vinapu

BoyzBoyzBoyz last night ,sticker shock

Can't remember last time I bar fined a guy from BBB ,I think it was when madame Jim was owner .

Even then I recall it was higher than others ,might of been 500 b back in 2003

I wonder if these guys are on Grindr 🏳️‍🌈

25 minutes ago, vinapu said:

You Olddaddy must be crypto straight, one offs guys and bar fines girls

No I'm just getting more modern/woke with my wording descriptions now ,even calling the boys "service providers" 🤣

3 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

No I'm just getting more modern/woke with my wording descriptions now ,even calling the boys "service providers" 🤣

Got it although terms "off fee" and " bar fine" have nothing with moderninty as they are old like Troy or at least Pattaya

On 6/5/2023 at 8:08 AM, vinapu said:

Real shock  came after, off fee is 1000 baht and no, my guy is not in the show .

I paid it but definitely that is thing to consider. No wonder my guy said customers are coming to watch but not to off.

I 'm not to give any advice to  business owners as they mind the till and know what they are doing  ,at least I hope they do. But as far as I mind my own business ,I'd offer boy a drink at 350 and discuss meeting

It's the Thai logic when business drops to raise rates as an attempt to compensate for the decrease in cash flow. 

In my last visit there back in 2017 as far as I remember was 500b and for show guy 800b, 1000b off fee is really a shock so how much they charge for show guy 1500b ? Redicilius.

On 6/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, vinapu said:

I already reported from Hot Male that I snatched boy from client who took too much time to contemplate her move, sometimes one needs to act fast

It's like a game of Chess sometimes!

On 6/6/2023 at 3:23 PM, Boy69 said:

It's the Thai logic when business drops to raise rates as an attempt to compensate for the decrease in cash flow. 

In my last visit there back in 2017 as far as I remember was 500b and for show guy 800b, 1000b off fee is really a shock so how much they charge for show guy 1500b ? Redicilius.

Absolutely ridiculous!!