Guest Astrrro

Phnom Phen

Can we say thread-necrophilia to that? The message you responded to was from april 2012, the poster has not been active since 2012 either...  The website of that sauna is offline, most likely the sauna has closed, too. I was in PNH for 2 days in october 2016, continuing on to Sihanoukville.  Blue Chili is still going strong, Space Hair - thank you Numazu for recommending that in another thread - was good fun too. As I was travelling with my Thai boyfriend I didn't take a Khmer guy home from the bars. We were staying at OKAY Boutique Hotel, which is between Royal Palace and Blue Chili bar. Good value at ~ € 40 per night and cute staff.

To get in a sauna, well $5 is nothing for a westerner, but is many hours work in Cambodia.

If they need dual pricing to encourage fit Khmers to visit, that seems like a very good idea.

Makes sense to have a discount for Khmers and maybe a bigger discount for under 25 Khmers.

Given that hutong also discriminate fit hunk and young locals to the point of free entry in their sauna, i dont see why this is a problem. 24 kaikan also have different pricing according to age. Its the business right to set their prices. As a farang, i would want to see many fit locals when i visit a sauna rather than a sauna full of fossils farang haha.