TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

I have been in this bar several times in 2012. The show is great and Madam Jim puts on a nice cabaret show.

The boys in this bar tend to be much older than the guys in the other bars in the area. It is more of a muscle boy bar and not many younger guys. It is very clean and beautifully decorated.

Yes, I send many farang there who want mature man guys and they are never disappointed. It is a wonderful Bar but went down hill after Gayromeo took over the pickup cruising patrol. Before it was partly a disco as well and boys use to cruise between there and Cafe Royal late night show but now both bars are a shadow of their former self.

(Edit by Admin for Grammar and off topic remarks removed)

I think the scene has changed a great deal over the years and so has the bars in this area. I think most of them are a shell of their former self but it all depends on what you are looking for. As Heygay said, this bar is great for men looking for a more mature gogo boy experience. Also, I do still enjoy their show.

Their site says: A unique multi-level party palace serving our community since 1988. The first and original gay night club in Pattaya, founder and the heart of Pattaya Boyztown. Where fantasy, desire & passion unite. Offering hot guyz, dancing to the best music.

To me, this says that it was the first gay night club and perhaps they distinguish that from first gay bar. Am I incorrect in this?

Guest Jovianmoon

Sorry, BBB has had its moments, but I can't help thinking: "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Boyz".

I realise that Andrew Drummond is probably persona no grata within the gay expat community of Thailand... but that does not, and should not, detract from the veracity of his claims - nor the verdict of the counter-suit against him.

A man is innocent until proven guilty - but in Thailand you can remain innocent by certain means...

I realise I may be banned for these comments, but they stand.

I realise I may be banned for these comments, but they stand.

I doubt you will be. Those that know what you are referring to have probably long since formed their own opinion. Those that have no inkling will just scratch their heads for a few seconds and move on to the next post.

FH, this thread was started in August of 2010. It has had that many views over the last 2 years. One poster said this can't be true but it is and it is accurate.

The Andrew Drummond issue is old and well documented on many boards and in the press. This thread is about BoyzBoyzBoyz and bringing up that court case only does disservice to the bar. And, I am not even sure why it was brought up in this particular thread.

... but that does not, and should not, detract from the veracity of his claims .....

Without (please) getting into the alleged details of what he printed, my problem with the alleged "journalist" is exactly what you said - the "veracity of his claims." You see, according to his own words on his own website, he said he wasn't claiming anything and that he had no personal knowledge one way or the other as to the events he printed about. Yet, as was obviously his design, he sure as hell got a whole lot of people (including yourself, apparently) not only to believe he was making claims but also got a fair number of them to believe those claims he said he wasn't making. Classy (not) journalism.

Their site says: A unique multi-level party palace serving our community since 1988. The first and original gay night club in Pattaya, founder and the heart of Pattaya Boyztown. Where fantasy, desire & passion unite. Offering hot guyz, dancing to the best music.

To me, this says that it was the first gay night club and perhaps they distinguish that from first gay bar. Am I incorrect in this?

My first visit to Pattaya was in 1985 - BBB did not exist; nor was there a Boyztown. On my first visit, on Pattayaland Soi 1 there were two gogo bars - Gentleman Club and almost nexr door was My Way. Going South continuing on at the end of walking street was Club 69 (gogo bar - Siam Bayshore is located there now). Also, a bit before Club 69 was Cafe Paris (if I recall the name correctly) which was just a gay bar with many free lancers (cabaret show on weekends). In North Pattaya was Adam & Eve (gogo, boys put their street clothes back on when they finished dancing and were seated in front of stage) - at that time I was told that Adam & Eve was the oldest gay club in Pattaya - they also had a wet massage show that was very sexy. Also in North Pattaya was the Homex Inn - a gay hotel with swimming pool and bar.

On subsequent visits, more gay bars appeared - Cockpit, BBB, and Amor in Pattayaland Soi 3 (yes, Amor was originally a go go bar - later becoming a restaurant - as I understand it, Richard kept the Amor name because the sign was already there -- Cockpit was located opposite BBB - I think where Splash is located or very near. In the North, there was Nautilas Club (boys swam nude in a glassed in tank) and Memories Club.

Back then, the gogo bars usually had 1 to 3 boys dancing - they actually danced - and rotated often - a lot more fun to watch, IMO, than a dozen or more standing on stage and barely shuffling their feet.

Guest fountainhall

a bit before Club 69 was Cafe Paris (if I recall the name correctly) which was just a gay bar with many free lancers

I believe it was Cafe de Paris. I took a boy from there on my first visit (1982 I think) and had a wonderful few days!

Guest Jovianmoon

Without (please) getting into the alleged details of what he printed, my problem with the alleged "journalist" is exactly what you said - the "veracity of his claims." You see, according to his own words on his own website, he said he wasn't claiming anything and that he had no personal knowledge one way or the other as to the events he printed about. Yet, as was obviously his design, he sure as hell got a whole lot of people (including yourself, apparently) not only to believe he was making claims but also got a fair number of them to believe those claims he said he wasn't making. Classy (not) journalism.

Other than to say that my understanding is (rightly or wrongly) that the claims made by Drummond have been independently verified in the legal process of the counter-suit against him, I won't get into the alleged details any further, and I've let Michael know by PM that I'll leave it alone from now on.

I hate the expression 'let's agree to disagree' (meaningless), but I'm content to just leave the subject now and let the thread get back on to the topic I seem to have momentarily steered it away from.

My apologies for the fuss.

Cheers.

Visited BoyzBoyzBoyz 2 night in row in November for the shows with boys special, actually at their suggestion in both cases. Bar crowded for the show even if it was early during week , Mon and Tue. Quite a few Asian ladies present.

Good selection of boys, as indicated above usually on older , more muscly side. My type in fact but did not utilize as I was already in company.

Few boys seemed past expiry date but during show on both days they were sitting with customers so obviously there's demand for their presence and their attributes were prominently utilized during  more adventurous parts of the show as well.

I liked show and so did my boys particularly very energetic gyrations by b-boys troupe  including Pat and Pong  twins.

I'd say, when in Pattaya place is not to be missed. 

I went to see the "big banana" contest. Entrance 300 with one drink.

The show was a blotched repetition of the usual show, which I had found good a week earlier, but diluted.

Luckily there are the B-Boys !

Followed by a "cabaret" of lip-synch lady boys which was utterly boring and far too long.

To arrive finally to the usual contest with paper flowers and garlands.

The place was packed to the ceiling, but it will be a very long time before I am lured to a special show there again.