TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

I think optics of resident / frequent visitor and casual tourists are completely different on the show issue.

I tested this on myself during my last trip.

Attended Dreamboy, BKK show on the first evening and found it interesting and entertaining.

Two week later on my second last night repeated visit after seeing shows in all other bars not to mention all offs and massages.

While show was only little modified  I did not have a fraction of original  fun, lasted only because my boy of the night liked it.

I guess boredom reared it's ugly head.

Now , 3 weeks later I see I'd gladly go and enjoy show once again.

So my advice to readers of this forum and opinions  we are dispensing - read and digest it carefully but at end of day go and check for yourself as boy I found handsome you may see as ugly, show one  found boring you may see as funny and massage

somebody enjoyed you may find painful and  delivered in the ugly setting.

And nobody is lying , it just matter of optics influenced by the boredom or enthusiasm, company we are with at the moment or memories of the last night .

Boyzboyzboyz continues to be the number one boybar in Pattaya. Largest number of boys with great variety from

cute twinks to older, much butcher men, with most in between. Show is stellar, with 10:30 show sexy boys and late

show sexy boys mixed with 'Tiffany' style cabaret. Drinks 250b.

Boyzboyzboyz continues to be the best boy showbar. They've done some renovations, added a smoke machine, changed

the backdrop and added lighting. The show just gets better and hotter. Packed with Chinese every night. Incredible number

of Gogo boys, ranging from slim and sweet to big and butch and most boys are in between.

I spoke to friends who live in Pattaya and they have been saying for months that this place was the best.  I am glad this is happening because for years, it was the worst. 

what was wrong with them? asking out of curiosity because I'm relative newbie when comes to PTY 

what was wrong with them? asking out of curiosity because I'm relative newbie when comes to PTY 

The boys were not sexy or approachable and the show sucked.  This was years back.  I went in at least 50 times over the years and most times it was a yawn.  When I first started going to Pattaya, it was great and so was the one across the street (forgot the name).  Both were amazing.  Both went downhill.    I am glad they are rising again.

I am glad they are rising again.

thank you for clarification.  

Certainly BBB was resurrected, show is excellent , boys friendly and very approachable, mamasans not too pushy and honest.  / I was paying off fee  with 100 baht notes and they gave me back one note  informing that if I had a drink in the bar off fee is 100 baht less which I did not know/ 

as I told in my last report they charged me last night 500 off fee - during my last visit it was 400 because i had always a drink, last night also (3 drinks) - i will ask tomorrow the mamasan if this discount system don´t exist anymore - of course 100 baht are not the problem - but better give this money as tip to a boy than to the bar

as I told in my last report they charged me last night 500 off fee - during my last visit it was 400 because i had always a drink, last night also (3 drinks) - i will ask tomorrow the mamasan if this discount system don´t exist anymore - of course 100 baht are not the problem - but better give this money as tip to a boy than to the bar

it looks from report in another thread today that this discount thing is either suspended or abandoned altogether.

You are right , 100 baht is no problem but it's better used in boys briefs than owner's pocket

Am going for a couple of days to Pattaya next week for the 1st time in years (had more disappointing encounters there than anyplace...no need to defend, just my experience)

Do freelancers still hang around in the back, near the bar? One of my best sex in Thailand was with someone I met there, not the best looking guy but by far the best sex I ever had in Thailand.... which is common sometimes, good looking guys can be all show and no go, lol

Have now heard from two sources that the 9 pm lineup outside Boyzboyzboyz has stopped happening. It was a nice view

from Oscars or several other boy beer bars nearby. It was only a sampling of the boys as some arrive after 9 pm and many

were not in the lineup. Maybe a low season thing?

Guest Haris77w

I went to BoyzBoyzBoyz yesterday, 10.30pm show was full and came back for the next show at 12.00am. The show started with b-boy dance and followed by cabaret show for almost 30minutes. The boys came back to the stage with jeans for 20minutes and sexy boys show started at 0050 and finish at 0120.

I much like boyzboyzboyz although their show very short, a lot of boy from skinny to bear. (Almost 30-40 boys).

A drink cost thb280 however still cheap than bangkok.

We have been going to Oscars to see the 9:00 lineup/parade often. The good news is that there's

a multitude of boys. The less good news is that most wear jeans and shirts.

Still, enough shirtless to please the eye.

The bad news is that the gogo boys on the stage almost all wear their street clothes. The coyotes

as well with only a very few boys shirtless. It's boring and frankly a waste of time.

The 10:30 show is subdued but loosening up somewhat.

The male statues outside are still draped with shinny fabric covering the cocks and ass. When it comes

off, the show will return to former glory. The finale is still going on, but many cover up the goods but

the drummers still show off their drumsticks.

Skip the go go boys part and show up before showtime unless you like fully clothed gogo boys.

unless you like fully clothed gogo boys.

sometimes thay look very sexy dressed but you are right , this is not what we go to go go bar for, lots of sexy but dressed boys on streets 7/24 can be watched with  can of beer from 7/11 in hand

Was there a couple of days ago. Agree with williewillie, what a waste of an hour of my time and 280 baht to see boys in shirts and pants. Only a very few of the boys seemed to bother taking their shirts off occasionally. But hey, the chineese are pleased with so little and i guess that's whats matter. There are so many other bars who give you more for your baht than this bar.