TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

Very sad - just 6 boys at the big stage and 4 at smalls. All Thai, all in shirts. Although some around the club. And my Hornet show my Lao friend in 80 m - somewhere here :)

it looks as prolonged crackdown which needs to be outwaited

Very sad - just 6 boys at the big stage and 4 at smalls. All Thai, all in shirts. Although some around the club. And my Hornet show my Lao friend in 80 m - somewhere here :)

Update: 10 Thai boys at 45 minutes prior the 22:30 show. Then slowly they come and before the show there were about 20-25 Thai boys. Then, just in 5 minutes to the show about 10 non-Thai boys came into the club, and spent these 5 mins at the stage (the mystery of seen my Lao friend in 80 m in Hornet and another Cambo boy outside the club was solved). All dressed: jeans and shirts.

For the first show the club was full, not overload, but full. There were some groups of women - one of the group has about 10 women and 2 man. They took boys from the stage, some of these boys I saw later in the club, some were off. The first show was quite moderate, all in underwear. At the end of the show about 12 boys were naked and in underwear and went through the club for "checking of merchandise". Then all the boys come back to the stage fully dressed. Just before the second show the club was half full. I left, walked along BT and went to my room waiting my Lao friend for an overnight :)

Two more comments:

On Friday they had actually one more - third - show at 01:00. More relaxed, "old BBB" style :) It's not indicated at their outside advert plates.

They keep their hard selling tactics - after getting my boy sited next to me, a boy drink arrived: a drink in the whiskey style glass and a plate of snacks(!). Certainly not the boy initiated it - he just nodded to the waiter speech and later proved to be very modest in his asking. The waiter didn't ever bother to catch my eyes during this "ordering" - so I just send the "order" back, when it's arrived. Later gave the boy 100 baht as a compensation for non getting his drink commission.

The shinny fabric is off the naked male statues. The show still subdued and gogo boys still

fully clothed. The removal of the fabric was supposed to be the sign that the restrictions had

ceased, but only fairly minimal changes so far

It's a stark contrast to Xboys, two sois away, where the boys were in their birthday suits and at

full mast for most of the 10 pm show. Only fours guys btw.

They keep their hard selling tactics - after getting my boy sited next to me, a boy drink arrived: a drink in the whiskey style glass and a plate of snacks(!).

For the drink it's clear, they expect you to pay for it. I had it elsewhere in Boyztown, invited boy to sit with me and without waiting for my consent, waiter brought a drink, which I refused to pay for.

But the snack might be complimentary. I remember in Funny Boys, they gave peanuts with every drink order, even filled them up when they were empty on my table.

We saw the boyzboyzboyz show tonight, Saturday.

The gogo boys still in jeans, but about a third are shirtless.

The show is improved and slowly returning to what it was before the military stepped in.

For example, the wings and violin bit has the four boys without undershorts and erections occasionally visible.

In general, the show is getting back but still only partially.

The bar was very crowded with customers and it was a full house.

The Boyztown soi (Pattayaland soi 3) was busier than it's been with a good number of people.

The other two sois much quieter..

CAUTION. CAUTION CAUTION

BBB are now charging an OUTRAGEOUS 450 bt for a boy or waiters drink.

BEWARE BEWARE. BEWARE

WOW!  You pay less for a foam party at Babylon (if you are not a guest there), and YOU get the benefit from the money instead of the waiter drinking it...

That's the nature of gogo bars.

not necessarily, in former Funny Boys one was served small bag of peanuts with drink ordered, but granted , it was exception.

BoyzBoyzBoyz better make sure thay have enough boys in their stable worth sitting with at a price of 450 instead  of just offing them without any drinks.

I suspect this new boy's drink price may not have as much to do with greed as with influx of Chinese who may have boys sitting with them and then leaving without a tip. Hope some of this 450 finds way to boy's pocket.

CAUTION. CAUTION CAUTION

BBB are now charging an OUTRAGEOUS 450 bt for a boy or waiters drink.

BEWARE BEWARE. BEWARE

Big thank you for the warning!

BBB has obviously taken the role in Pattaya that Dreamboys bar has in Bangkok, trying to always push the prizes up and at the same time lower the service. But in BBB last time i visited the boys not even bothered taking their shirts off!

in BBB last time i visited the boys not even bothered taking their shirts off!

I will leave this chineese tourist trap to the chineese. I dont want to support a bar that would risk doing to Pattaya what Dreamboys did to Soi Twilight.

I doubt is was boy's decision , I rather expect police influence that boys are dressed and outside show at 9.00 ceased.

I'd not call BBB trap, considering quantity and quality of boys and show and similarly like Dreamboys is pulling bigger crowds than other bars in vicinity.

We may not like prices but those bars are not traps, in fact I can't think about any boy bar in both Bangkok and Pattaya I'd call trap.

I doubt is was boy's decision , I rather expect police influence that boys are dressed and outside show at 9.00 ceased.

I'd not call BBB trap, considering quantity and quality of boys and show and similarly like Dreamboys is pulling bigger crowds than other bars in vicinity.

We may not like prices but those bars are not traps, in fact I can't think about any boy bar in both Bangkok and Pattaya I'd call trap.

I can't agree more. In fact if it's up to me, I would list Thai gogo bars to Unesco's World Heritage! :)

I dont believe for a second that the police have banned boys in BBB as the only bar in Pattaya from taking their shirts off. It is probably so that the management has an 'up to you'-policy since a very few of the boys take shirts off but most don't. What they care about is having money from the chineese and the chineese ladies don't seem to care weither the boys have shirt or not, so most boys then not bother.

Then we have totally different view on what is a tourist trap. For me it is trying to squeeze as much money out of tourists who have no idea of going price (chineese) and delivering bad service belove what can be expected for that price. Like boys not taking their shirts off in a bar that charges 450 for a drink.

When I visited around the time of the last Chinese New Year celebrations, there was still a BBB parade.  Maybe only 8 to 10 of the boys were shirtless, maybe a dozen (clothed) were waiters or mamasans.  So it might be an up to you thing.  Toyboys certainly decorates the front of its place with shirtless boys (at least as of three weeks ago).

As to the drink price, is there a more recent report?  I ask because I've witnessed prices for offs vary in the house depending on what the mamasan can get from the patron/customer.  Chinese were charged higher prices, they were told it was more becasue they were offing "stars" early.

You may be right that 'dynamic pricing "arrived to go-go scene. I recall 1moRussian if I'm not mistaken reported that they tried to gouge him on off fee even if he is regular there.

Dressing / undressing thing may be more complicated. Last December we had similar situation on Suriwong bars , Screwboys were unchanged but in soi Twlight foreign boys were dressed or at least jeansed while Thai ones paraded in undies in some bars but still dressed in others.

We had front-like reports here 'in Classic they are already in undies only but in FreshBoys half of staff is still fully dressed"

I agree with hanan that charging 450 for drink in bar where boys are still dressed is bad service but for me all that is not about service, is about fun one has / or not/ .

Not much fun to be in bar where boys are almost naked and there's full on fuck show but music is too loud, mamasans too pushy and patrons are smoking like steam engine

Guest ronnie4you

When I visited around the time of the last Chinese New Year celebrations, there was still a BBB parade.  Maybe only 8 to 10 of the boys were shirtless, maybe a dozen (clothed) were waiters or mamasans.  So it might be an up to you thing.  Toyboys certainly decorates the front of its place with shirtless boys (at least as of three weeks ago).

As to the drink price, is there a more recent report?  I ask because I've witnessed prices for offs vary in the house depending on what the mamasan can get from the patron/customer.  Chinese were charged higher prices, they were told it was more becasue they were offing "stars" early.

I also saw the BBB parade right before the Chinese New Year. It was fun with most guys shirtless, but not all. The one guy in the bar I wanted to off went to sit with a Chinese woman. Sigh

Guest ronnie4you

When I read all of the talk about drink prices, I feel left out. I don't pay attention to the prices. I just pay them. Yes, I do have a rough idea of where my bill should be, but generally if I decide i want to go to a place, I go, notwithstanding the prices. I don't often buy bar boy drinks since I just want to get a feel for the guy I am interested in. It doesn't take long.

I did go to Funny Boys several trips ago. The mamasan asked me if I was interested in a boy, so I told him/her who it was. The boy came over, I bought the drink, he thanked me, and left to go back to where he was sitting. So it wasn't the price that bothered me, but the obvious scam.

I did go to Funny Boys several trips ago. The mamasan asked me if I was interested in a boy, so I told him/her who it was. The boy came over, I bought the drink, he thanked me, and left to go back to where he was sitting. So it wasn't the price that bothered me, but the obvious scam.

with that kind of attitude no wonder they went out of business