TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

Repeat visit to BBB last night resulted in an off of sizable hunk. Since he is show boy off fee was shocking 800 baht but gnashed my teeth and I'm glad I did. Regular boys can be offed for paltry 500. So at least BBB reached and even improved BKK levels.

For first show bar full, even 12.45 a.m show quite well attended with more than 30 spectators so they are casing in I guess. But there's competition with much more reasonable pricing so one can wonder at one point convergention will happen.

Glad to report that in my case money very well spent , another axe murderer turned pussy cat / well almost / .

It seems  they don't use number tags anymore ,employing name tags instead.

I start to think  that all that boys in shirts and jeans BS means that they can be had for an regular off price 500 while those better presented carry higher price tag as far as off fee goes. 

800 Baht off fee! So BBB charges the highest off fee for boy gogo in Thailand?

Jupiter's off fee sounds cheap for mere 400B.

that's correct but this is applicable only to show boys, regular off fee is 500,

I know because took another boy home frpom there last night and hope to this again today for surprising reason - provided one of best massages ever , when he left I slept like baby till almost 11.00 , coming down for breakfast alone as he left after massage at 3.30 a.m  I met concerned looks all hotel staff what this singularity is supposed to mean. I guess only redemption will be to bring two boys downstairs tomorrow, not a bad idea by the way.

Vinapu, you are doing great! It seems Pattaya weather is agreeable to you.

I'm pleasantly surprised as few member warned me to bring an umbrella and in 9 days spent mostly outside I needed it only once on my day of arrival and even then deluge lasted long enough to order, bake and consume pizza at Madrid Tavern Patpong, otherwise sunny skies or sort of.

My understanding is that the shirtless boys in BBB are Thai

The guys that wear shirts are mostly Khmer (with a few Laos thrown in for good measure)

Mamasan Lek is working there now... He had been away in the Monks for the last few years

(Some may remember Lek from Dave Man club and Holiday 2 and 69Boys (?) in years gone by) 

By the way, did you say that a mamasan is just back working in Pattaya after having spent a few years in a Buddhist monastery? That must be quite a transition to say the least!

He was unwell with stomach problems for years... was not much of a drinker so not alcohol related....

Seems that his time in the monastery cured him of his ills... 

TBH both BF and I thought he had died.... as he was gone from the scene so long... its good to see him back as hes one of the good guys!

My understanding is that the shirtless boys in BBB are Thai

The guys that wear shirts are mostly Khmer (with a few Laos thrown in for good measure)

perhaps no, it must be something else. Last night I spotted stunning guy shirtless , in track pants , without name tag  and asked mamasan sitting beside me  / no, he did not ask for anything / who he is . Answer was from Cambodia.

Very,  very handsome face  in this tired eyes view, not a hunk but well developed very slim body, one of those I could off just to hold hands while looking at him

Once again, tonight Thursday, the 9:00 pm lineup/parade happened and again a few minutes late. There was a birthday party yesterday

for a good customer and tonight looked like rain with strong wind but the lineup happened again. It may be sporadic.

Expectations are that the parade and show will get back to former glory, next month after all the ceremonies are over.

Time will tell.

visited last night

Because of Vishaka Bucha holiday I thought bars will be closed but not a case . Crowd was a bit sparser than normally so perhaps others thought about closure as well.

Asked mamasan who all boys are in jeans and only half of barechested- it looks its to keep police  at bay. Some may think it';s gross to charge 280 for drink  to watch what it's free on the street but I found  some of them very sexy looking in all those jeans and bulges. Most very good looking but again from mamasan  some will go only with girl , including one I started to plot some designs on.

Boy drink 450 , perhaps that was a reason during show not a single boy was sitting with customer.

Show boys command 800 off fee but from I saw , plenty cold be taken for regular 500 fee , I even venture to say that non-show boys were perhaps easier on eyes, LOL

Show is quite new, no violin number anymore.

Still I stay with my opinion expressed few times , all in all BBB is still best bar in Thailand and I found last night best cure for jet lag is actually to get massage in real sense by one of their boys who self-taught himself but get very good technique and was not afraid to use his workout enhanced strength.

I walked through the Soi last night around 9.30 and was also surprised to see most bars open.

Also surprised to see Oscars closed and up for sale/rent.

In days gone by I loved to sit at Oscars and watch the BBB’s parade at 9.00pm.

Show is quite new, no violin number anymore.

Any cocks on display? Last time I saw the show a year or so ago the show was far from its old glory and rather pathetic imho since it was an imitation of the acts they used to performe before but keeping their underwear or jeans on. They actually had a 'big cock show' without showing the cocks, just showing the bulges in the underwear. And the blanket with the holes in that they used to put their cocks in, now only was used to pull up and down displaying underwear. Boring and not worth 280 baht in my opinion and the fully dressed boys on stage I've seen when I had a quick look inside there sometimes after made me not stay for show again since.

But the show maybe was more entertaining now?

The show in X-boys however is still good and worth a visit.

Any cocks on display? Last time I saw the show a year or so ago the show was far from its old glory and rather pathetic imho since it was an imitation of the acts they used to performe before but keeping their underwear or jeans on. They actually had a 'big cock show' without showing the cocks, just showing the bulges in the underwear. And the blanket with the holes in that they used to put their cocks in, now only was used to pull up and down displaying underwear. Boring and not worth 280 baht in my opinion and the fully dressed boys on stage I've seen when I had a quick look inside there sometimes after made me not stay for show again since.

But the show maybe was more entertaining now?

Yes, and quite a few of decent sized ones, one I allowed myself to touch for consideration of 100 was definitely real one.

As for rest of statements like ' pathetic ' , ' not sexy ' , 'boring ' etc , they obviously need to be assessed by everybody based  on their expectancies, sexy boy for one may look like genetic garbage  for the next guy.

As for rest of statements like ' pathetic ' , ' not sexy ' , 'boring ' etc , they obviously need to be assessed by everybody based on their expectancies, sexy boy for one may look like genetic garbage for the next guy.

I should go see the show again then. Maybe worth a try.

Just to clarify I only commented about the show, not how the boys were looking. I've always thought BBB have plenty of handsome boys and that don't seem to have changed even after the show changed to a more tame version, and in the past I've offed several from there :-)

Paying drinks 280+450(?), off fee 800 and tip 2000 in a bar with boys in jeans and shirts is however not for me, but whatever makes people happy and good that this bar can cater for some people that enjoy what is on offer :-)

I should go see the show again then. Maybe worth a try.

Just to clarify I only commented about the show, not how the boys were looking. I've always thought BBB have plenty of handsome boys and that don't seem to have changed even after the show changed to a more tame version, and in the past I've offed several from there :-)

Paying drinks 280+450(?), off fee 800 and tip 2000 in a bar with boys in jeans and shirts is however not for me, but whatever makes people happy and good that this bar can cater for some people that enjoy what is on offer :-)

Thanks God Pattaya has enough alternatives for everybody, both what's on offer and how much it costs

.... some of them very sexy looking in all those jeans and bulges.

I've often agreed with a fellow board member that the guys in jeans we were observing on soi Twilight outside their bars were sexier than some inside just wearing briefs. It allows the imagination--and lust--to flourish. Same same when viewing those assembled outside massage shops.

As you aptly put it, there's something for everyone. It's just a matter of going with an open mind....and wallet.

to follow on your suggestion biguyby and me visited them last night, lots of new faces among crew, most important guy with monster silicon is gone.

All twinks  but some with six-packs well developed and surprisingly steely abdomen

music slightly less deafening than before but still hard to hold conversation. Special show in force with circulating among an audience which last night for 10 00 p.m show was mostly young Asian ladies. Show starts with big cock show and some were actually quite big . 

Till 9 p.m. they have ' all you can drink' special for 399, not a bad think considering drink price is 260.

All in all , good time if only they can done down volume / by the way the same sin at Moonlight BKK /