TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

to follow on your suggestion biguyby and me visited them last night, lots of new faces among crew, most important guy with monster silicon is gone.

All twinks but some with six-packs well developed and surprisingly steely abdomen

music slightly less deafening than before but still hard to hold conversation. Special show in force with circulating among an audience which last night for 10 00 p.m show was mostly young Asian ladies. Show starts with big cock show and some were actually quite big .

Till 9 p.m. they have ' all you can drink' special for 399, not a bad think considering drink price is 260.

All in all , good time if only they can done down volume / by the way the same sin at Moonlight BKK /

It was an interesting show some different boys than the last time I visit in March.

The final part of the show the 2 boys on stage were very creative with their performance.

The B-Boys routines were excellent.

But most of all I just enjoyed sharing an evening with our friend vinapu.

I like the show at Xboys and frequently stop by. Some nights the music very loud, other nights not loud at all. Cigarette

smoking an issue some nights and a non issue on other nights.

Some nights as few as 5-6 boys in the show but other nights 12-13 boys. All nude and hard..

Always many gogo boys, most very friendly and eager for an off.

Many boys hang out outside Xboys and it’s easier

to chat them up. I often bring drinks from family mart or 7-11 and the boys appreciate them. M-150 very popular as

well as soy milk.

I haven’t had any success with the B-Boys, who hang out outside before they perform. One farang

friend told me a B-Boy he talked with, told him he didn’t need the farangs money as his girlfriend’s family paid his

university costs. The farang was gobsmacked that the boy spurned his offer.

I hope to catch up with vinapu tonight. He’s been very busy seeing other posters and of course boys.

He only communicates via pms.

I'm off to Myanmar again in a few weeks and was tossing up where to go afterwards.

I was thinking of going to Pattaya, as I haven't been there in a while, but if Boyzboyzboyz isn't showing any nudity, I think I might head to Chiang Mai instead.

Those Shan boys are gorgeous! And plenty of cock on show at Adams Apple.

I was thinking of going to Pattaya, as I haven't been there in a while, but if Boyzboyzboyz isn't showing any nudity, 

That's novelty to me, I'm positive I did not have a stroke when I saw  cocks and assess there on display during show

yes and it was quite a crowd of them around 1.20 last night at end of midnight show. After that several leftovers were on stage trying to get that late off and I was amazed of how good looking they are.

I was considering no less than 7  but as usual I headed my own advice and one with brightest smile directed at me was one who got a chance to watch  Brazil -Argentina soccer game this morning  in my room.

yes and it was quite a crowd of them around 1.20 last night at end of midnight show. After that several leftovers were on stage trying to get that late off and I was amazed of how good looking they are.

I was considering no less than 7 but as usual I headed my own advice and one with brightest smile directed at me was one who got a chance to watch Brazil -Argentina soccer game this morning in my room.

Thanks for the information, Vinapu! Glad that you enjoyed yourself!

Thanks for the information, Vinapu! Glad that you enjoyed yourself!

I did  to a point that I forced on myself and a boy repeat early afternoon. In the evening he proudly showed me new shirt and jeans he presumably bought with newly earned money 

I was considering no less than 7  but as usual I headed my own advice and one with brightest smile directed at me was one who got a chance to watch  Brazil -Argentina soccer game this morning  in my room.

LOL. You reminded me of just how many football matches I've watched during LT offs last two trips.

FIFA should promote LT as a way of attracting news fans to the sport.

I haven’t had any success with the B-Boys, who hang out outside before they perform. One farang

friend told me a B-Boy he talked with, told him he didn’t need the farangs money as his girlfriend’s family paid his

university costs. The farang was gobsmacked that the boy spurned his offer.

That is not at all surprising. The B Boys are well known for not being offable.

It is pointless trying.

Joe, the manager/ owner of Boyzboyzboyz announced tonight at the show that the old line up/ parade of the bar boys

will start up again. It will be around 9pm, probably a few minutes after 9pm.

He also announced the new business in the old cafe Royale will revitalize Boyztown.

Good news that should lift some of the gloom and doom.

Joe, the manager/ owner of Boyzboyzboyz announced tonight at the show that the old line up/ parade of the bar boys

will start up again. It will be around 9pm, probably a few minutes after 9pm.

He also announced the new business in the old cafe Royale will revitalize Boyztown.

Good news that should lift some of the gloom and doom.

sound like Christmas is arriving very early to Boyztown. Good news indeed, that parade was an institution  bringing instantly life to the soi. 

.... Jupiter 2018 in Soi 4, Bangkok, where ALL the guys are shirtless.

hope that's correct as certainly it was not a case when I visited on my last  night of July trip. Not that I complain because I find boys partially dressed quite sexy, bare chested in jeans is my favorite combination which is  a bit  surprising for me as I don't wear jeans at all

hope that's correct as certainly it was not a case when I visited on my last  night of July trip. Not that I complain because I find boys partially dressed quite sexy, bare chested in jeans is my favorite combination which is  a bit  surprising for me as I don't wear jeans at all

You go bare chested and bare butt?