TotallyOz

Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand

Some good news about Boyzboyzboyz bar..

The bar has been remodeled, painted mostly white and many of the backless stools have been replaced by

chairs with backs.  It looks updated and modernized.  There are still some stools.  The outdoor signs indicated

three shows instead of two.  First drink 350b., second drink about half price.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, PeterRS said:

Do Chinese women still account for much of the customer base?

Asian women and men account for the vast majority of the customer base, well over 90% most nights.  Are some Thais, Koreans,

Japanese or from other Asian countries  or are they all Chinese??  No doubt it’s variable on different nights.

Usually more Asian women than Asian men 

Boyzboyzboyz overflows with Asian customers every night.  Very few older gay farangs.  

It is not a gay bar!!

On 10/6/2019 at 7:06 PM, DeWinter said:

I never saw the show in BBB bar in pattaya but always visited X-boys or Dreamboys because in these bars are naked boys.  What about BBB-show?  Are there boys totally naked?

Welcome new poster, DeWinter.  You will find the boys wearing only condoms and sometimes long boas in the finale.

After many months of not going to Boyzboyzboyz because of the backless stools, I returned tonight after seeing

chairs with backs.  Boyzboyzboyz has been completely redone.  The chairs were quite comfortable.  

The audience was about 95% Asian, with more women than men, but plenty of Asian guys too. 

The show now has one intermission, which is better than two on my last visit.  Show was mostly good but less

graphic, which apparently is preferred by the Chinese.  

Boyzboyzboyz is definitely a boy bar and definitely not a gay bar.  Some gogo boys will only go with women!

38 minutes ago, williewillie said:

Boyzboyzboyz is definitely a boy bar and definitely not a gay bar.  Some gogo boys will only go with women!

.. and some can be persuaded to change their mind, speaking from experience.

Not a great performance should be expected in such a case  but still very acceptable and worth of repeat, at least in  case of guy I offed.

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

.. and some can be persuaded to change their mind, speaking from experience.

Not a great performance should be expected in such a case  but still very acceptable and worth of repeat, at least in  case of guy I offed.

Straight boy "gay for pay" type is really a turn off for me I would go with a boy only if  I am sure the boy is gay ( a bi is OK too if he's really stunning) I did like the old BBB before the current changes for its shows and ambiance but never offed any boy there because almost all of them are obviously straight.

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Straight boy "gay for pay" type is really a turn off for me I would go with a boy only if  I am sure the boy is gay ( a bi is OK too if he's really stunning) I did like the old BBB before the current changes for its shows and ambiance but never offed any boy there because almost all of them are obviously straight.

so we can safely go bar hopping together without any fear we will be fighting over the same guys