TotallyOz

Cupidol Pattaya

A recent and long overdue visit to Cupidol was surprising and much better than previous visit soon after they moved.

Lots of attractive and very friendly gogo boys. I'd have to say Cupidol was better than old favorite Toy Boys, at least

on a very recent night. You never know unless you go for yourself.

How ridiculous. He praises a Bar and then 3 days later says he won't return anytime soon.  As a long term resident he should know better then anyone every night is different  in a Bar. Sometimes they have customers and sometimes they do not .

Sometimes certain types of boys are there and sometimes they are not .  He says his earlier report was a one time experience but then says he won't return after another one time experience.  I don't get it???

really?

"A recent and long overdue visit to Cupidol was surprising and much better than previous visit soon after they moved.

Lots of attractive and very friendly gogo boys. I'd have to say Cupidol was better than old favorite Toy Boys, at least 
on a very recent night. You never know unless you go for yourself. "

This is what he said a short time ago. Notice superior to ToyBoys . 3 days later the bar sucks and he won't return.
Sorry that makes no sense to me!

really?

"A recent and long overdue visit to Cupidol was surprising and much better than previous visit soon after they moved.

on a very recent night. You never know unless you go for yourself. "

This is what he said a short time ago. Notice superior to ToyBoys . 3 days later the bar sucks and he won't return.

Sorry that makes no sense to me!

Firecat - it is you who tries to put the words into WillieWillie's mouth that says "3 days later the bar sucks". In fact in his second post he very clearly states

Bar is very successful, loaded with twinks, many getting offed and should be ideal for majority of posters here

That is quite a recommendation despite the fact that staff are too twinky for his own taste. Nothing "ridiculous" about that. Just a helpful comment for others to take account when choosing which establishment to frequent.

In the first post, he said it was wonderful , lots of attractive GoGo Boys ( no mention of too many twinks which he does not like) better then Toy Boys.  3 days later nothing but twinks and he will not return anytime soon.

My point was if he liked the selection of boys on the first visit and did not like too many twinks 3 days later , it would seem to make sense that different nights means different customers and different selection of boys on offer. This is quite normal in many Bars. I doubt they pulled a bus up to the door after his praised visit and removed all the boys he liked and replaced them 3 days later with nothing but twinks that he does not like. Possibly the boys he liked 3 days earlier had been offed by his 2nd visit.

So why does he feel constrained to say  he will not return anytime soon.  Just an observation, if you don't get it then move on!

Those 2 thoughts are not mutually exclusive. Yes I praised his updates usually made the same day he visits the bar that does not mean I cannot question how his opinion can do a 180 degree change in 3 days.

And you just made my point by remembering my praise for his regular updates.

Went to Cupidol for the last two nights. The bar suits my taste; altough did not off any boy from this particular bar.

About 30 boys (did not do an exact count). Mostly twinkish. And I shall return.

Yeah... Only been back in Bangkok for 2 or 3 weeks and I am looking at booking up another trip to Pattaya early march. Lots of beautiful boys in Cupidol. Thanks for reporting many are still there!!

At this particular time of various crackdowns by the authorities, I'd be willing to cut the bars some slack as far as the dress code is concerned.

You're right.

However, the main advantage of gogo bars is seeing all the boys in their underwear, which is much more pleasant to look at.  So if there is a good gogo up the road with underwear, that is where I would be going.

I've seen the same thing in Bangkok before.   Classic Boys had the boys in jeans during one of the crackdowns, so I just went along to another bar where they were in underwear.     I'm happy & it's creating the economic pressure to revert to underwear just as soon as they can.     Much better than having a permanent slip in standards.

First visit to Cupidol this trip tonight.

Thought there were far fewer twink types than Christmas and more moustachioed, slightly older types.

This is unfortunate. The Cupidol selection in December was the best I have seen for several years. It's a pity to hear it is slipping already.

This is unfortunate. The Cupidol selection in December was the best I have seen for several years. It's a pity to hear it is slipping already.

Yes, I was disappointed last night. I didn't get a single 'twitch' looking at the boys, even though they were all in skimpy white undies.

Cupidol appeared to have given up completely tonight. OK, it was raining heavily but it started after opening time so boys should have made it to work.

One boy on stage, joined later by 2 others. Mamasan & friends drinking whisky in the corner. No attention given to the 4 or 5 customers. This is usually a sign of terminal decline.

I won't be back this trip.

One boy on stage, joined later by 2 others. Mamasan & friends drinking whisky in the corner. No attention given to the 4 or 5 customers. This is usually a sign of terminal decline.

Sad to hear of such rapid deterioration.  Whoever owns the place should get straight down there & fire the mamasan if that's how they operate.