TotallyOz

Cupidol Pattaya

Visited last night at about 23:00 and they had 18 gogoboys which were mostly really goodlooking twinkstyle boys. Some stunners. Plenty of customers and nice party feeling in the bar with smiling and dancing boys.

This bar seem to have regained good quality imho from the drop many reorted on the boards last year.

Anyone visited Cupidol recently ?. It was my favourite Gogo in the past.

Not had any replies to my question above, but it has been answered in the thread “how busy is Boyztown and Sunee” with an excellent report by ggobkk in which he says that Cupidol was busy and had a number of twinky boys. That’s good enough for me to schedule a visit even though I plan to stay in the Jomtien Complex for the first part of my trip next week.

Not had any replies to my question above, but it has been answered in the thread “how busy is Boyztown and Sunee” with an excellent report by ggobkk in which he says that Cupidol was busy and had a number of twinky boys. That’s good enough for me to schedule a visit even though I plan to stay in the Jomtien Complex for the first part of my trip next week.

I was in Cupidol about two weeks ago. The bar is doing ok so I don't think you would be disappointed when visiting. They usually have at least 15 boys on duty.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:57 PM, Travellerdave said:

Any recent reports on Cupidol - I to visit later this week. 

Visited Tuesday around 22:30. 12 boys, 3 customers. Only boys nr 5 and 11 catch my eye. Nr 5 handsome manly looking boy. 11 very nice gymfit body, twink with chinese looking face.

A vodkadrink was as usual 200 baht.

Again lots of fun in Cupidol over the last couple of weeks.

Plenty of boys mostly the smaller, twinkier types including several quite small boys, no doubt carrying appropriate ID.

Quite a lot from Cambodia and Laos.

Many that would be potentially barfinable for me, but although I bought quite a few boy drinks, my affections and offs were for just the one, 'Weedy Boy' we called him, but funny, fun and affectionate. 

Yes, at times, Cupidol has had a very nice selection of twinks.   

Immediately after they relocated to the current premises (~3 years ago?), they had the best selection of twinks I've seen in Pattaya for some years.    It's varied a bit since then. 

The drinks are also about the same price as Power Boys, but Cupidol has a better selection on stage.

6 hours ago, williewillie said:

Dream fun too and had 7 or lads in undershorts plus Soweit, who just returned but didn’t have ‘bikini’ with him to go on stage.  He’s an

eyeful.  

so it means Cambodian guys are returning somehow