TotallyOz

Cupidol Pattaya

Welcome to Cupidol Boys A-go-go - one of the premier gay bars in Pattaya. We pride ourselves on our friendly hosts and a relaxing atmosphere. Come and enjoy a drink and experience a happy and fun time with us.

Keywords: pattaya, thailand, thai, gogo, boy, gay, bar, club, nightclub, agogo, go, go, galleries, photos, pictures, news, videos, video

http://www.cupidolboys.com/

post-3-0-93663300-1355473569_thumb.jpg

Guest Fatfifty

Website is not current, last updated about 2010

Twitter page has a few very old entry's

It's an ok bar good drink price, some nice boys, but limited number of boys to view the nights I have been there....

We stopped in Cupidol last night, as my farang friend has a favorite boy there..

I was surprised

at the large number of Gogo boys working at Cupidol.

At least 25 boys and all on stage or sitting on the stage.

Cupidol is quite large with lots of seating. Lots of room in case someone lights up a cigarette, to move and avoid the smoke.

My friend said lots of new boys recently hired. Good range of types and sizes.

Old Age has creeped in. I realize I was confusing Cupidol with Copa!

I have just a speculation that it may not be old age.  

While an unfamiliar person's mind can cleanly concentrate on the names of bars,  you may have a huge collection of images and sensations associated with them that flood your mind and take away attention from their names...

When saying they did away with the show, were you referring to Copa or Cupidol?

Copa doing away with the show would be a major surprise, as that's what brings in the punters. 

If Cupidol have a show, I have always failed to notice it.

Mostly younger slim twinks which will add balance to the boys a few meters away at boyzboyzboyz. Well worth a look.

A welcome development.    I wonder where they recruit from ?

I went into Cupidol last night . I don't know about lots of Cambodian boys but the one I offed was. It was fairly busy at 10 pm with maybe 15 customers some cuddling boys. It's probably the best gogo in BT for twinks. The mamasan likes to chat to customers and told me she works manicure on Dongtan beach in the afternoons.

Guest ronnie4you

I couldn't care less what nationality the guy is as long as he appeals to me. I do not have an interest in skinny guys or fem guys. I like some meat, but not necessarily muscle. A big smile works wonders. Where do I find these types in Pattaya?