TotallyOz

Wild West Boys - Pattaya Thailand

Welcome to Wild West Boys - Pattaya Thailand, Enjoy ! our super show Every Night, Specail Violet Night Party.

Wild West Boys

325/52-54 M,10 Nongprue

Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand 20150

Tel. Audi : 08-9911-5508

e-mail: wildwestboys@hotmail.com

post-10472-12820434611526_thumb.jpg

post-10472-1282043472023_thumb.jpg

Guest MonkeySee

Wild West has some very nice looking guys and a good variety. The show was OK but the mamasan can be pushy. It is worth a visit. Some people do not like it because of the straight tourists wanting a taste of the "wild side."

Wild West Boys for sale by Thai owner. Your chance to buy a very large boy bar in the middle of the

Boyztown sois. The bar was great years ago but under the current management (also had Happy Place on same Soi)

has turned to lackluster nightly shows and average Gogo boys, but few customers seem to appreciate.

They recently dropped drink prices from around 250b. to 180b. area during non show hours.

Place has been a Dump for more years then I'd like to remember.  They really had balls trying to charge 250 baht when there were more GoGo Boys in every other  single Bar. I'm sure the rent is high and only someone who likes to lose money would even consider it. 

But you know what they say  "Sucker born every Minute"

Guest abang1961

Any "entertainment" establishment has its own shelf life.

We are all aware that a new joint must break even within the first 9 to 12 months, if not, it is a failed venture.

I remember some years back, Boystown was a draw for me. 

I was fascinated by its glitz and glamour, the crowd etc.

I was never a Sunee person because it is just look cheap and depressing.

Now as age catches up, I would say Pattaya has lost its shine.

I would rather quaint(er) place like Hua Hin  and Krabi for relaxation.

Pattaya is no longer within my radar.

I'm not getting younger either but must say that I look at Pattaya opposite, I did not like it on  my first visit  in 2013, decided to give her a chance in 2014 and noticed I liked her a bit / credit to Bank from BBBoyz I guess / and now hope I will be able to see her illustrious  shores at one point in future again. 

No substitute for Bangkok though

On most visits I do not visit Wild West Boys.  On the most recent trip, I went in paid 250 baht for a water and for that you get to watch lots of very mature gogo boys. One or two must be late thirties, or even older. No slim cuties at all.  

Hopefully I shall remember not to visit for at least another 5 years.

Guest Fatfifty

4 years ago, I really loved this place.... But last visit, over a year ago now... It smells bad, like cat urine.

A boy wooed me, I bought him a drink, then he tells me he is married and straight.

I hear it's for sale, hoping a rich Farang buys it, fixes it up, gets some quality show boys, and brings it back to be a better place.

A boy wooed me, I bought him a drink, then he tells me he is married and straight.

many of them are and often very good performers, that the beauty of Thailand market.

I like their shy smile when I ask if they go long time and answer is 'I don't know' and my next question is ' you need to ask your wife?"

I can just agree with what many here said, this place has been a dump for a long time and therefor the customers avoided the bar and it closed down for some time recently. But in the past it was a great bar with goodlooking boys!
I just could not understand what was the bar´s businessmodel in the last years. They had a few boys in the bar, and brought in the ladyboys from the neighbouring ladyboybar to do most of the shows. Why would anyone pay 250 baht to see the same ladyboys that you can see for a more cheap drinkprice if you go to the bar next-door?

Yesterday I walked past Wild west boys and to my surprise it had opened again. The signs "Wild west boys" was up as usual and fully dressed young males in cowboys-hats outside the bar urged me to go inside. I asked "Is it open again?" and got the reply "Yes open again first night now!". The drinkprice was claimed to be 200 baht so I thought I could give this bar another try and see how it was now that it had re-opened.

I walked inside and they have removed the old seats and put in new ones, Lines of seats like in a cinema. Looks good and was comfortable! On stage was the usual ladyboys lypsyncing. I thought "Well I can endure some ladyboy-show and wait to see the boys come on up on stage so I can have a look if they´ve filled the bar with new boys for their grand re-opening..." so I sat down ordered a drink and had to pay for the drink immidietly when it was brought to me.

After 10 minutes of ladyboys on stage, guess my surprise when up on the stage comes 15-20 young girls go-go-dancing... Yes real girls, young and goodlooking too! But it wasn´t what one might expect in a bar named "Wild west boys". I had to ask one of the staff "Is this not a boybar any more?" and got the reply "We have variety now". Ok...

After 20 minutes a girl go-go-dancing I had almost finished my drink and was ready to leave, when I saw a few boys that looked ready to enter the stage so I decided to stay. So the girls left the stage and up came 6 manly looking boys, average-looking in my opinion, fully dressed in jeans, cowboy-boots, cowboy-hats and leather vests. They stood still on stage staring at the audience accompanied by loud techno-music. One of the boys made some brave attempt to "dance" little bit.

I left... More confused than ever about this bar. Why do anyone want to pay 200 baht for a drink to see ladyboys in show, gogo-girls dancing and fully dressed boys standing and staring on stage. Who is really this bar´s potential customers and who do they aim to attract as customer naming the bar "Wild west boys"? Well I wish them good luck but I will not bee among their customers.

Guest abang1961

OMG, yaks..much worse than enduring lady boys lip-syncing to Gloria, Whitney and all the divas.

This could be their first and last week ......I will stay miles away from this bar ..

I also passed by a couple of nights ago and a saw a sign that said Wild West Boys Saloon. Also saw large sign written

in Chinese. I encountered a couple of farang newbies outside of Boyzboyzboyz after the 10:30 show. They were disappointed in

the show

and frankly, I agreed as the show kinda limped along with a couple of flat boring parts. One asked

if there were any other sexy male show bars, so I suggested Xboys as it was only

other erotic show. Very glad I didn't suggest Wild West Boys.

A-447 sat right in front of us at Boyzboyzboyz show. He got VIP treatment and was seated in front

row, next to big group of Chinese, who made room for him. Too bad the show was subpar, especially

for a Saturday night,

The place has always been a rip off....they used to have a sign on the inside of the door offering cheaper drinks before, I think, 9.30, but when the check bin arrived it was always full price....arguments followed.

Then they had that despicable mamasan from Hell, Leila....enough said.

The sooner this place closes for good the better.

I have walked past three times very recently.

At something like 11 pm.

Twice it was closed and deserted.

The third time, it was open, but all lit up, and obviously not doing business.

It seems not to be functioning as a go-go.

Maybe it is finished.

As gerefan says, with Leila there, do they deserve better?