TotallyOz

Thai massage for men in Gay Pattaya by men

Why me?

I'm certified and licensed Thai masseur
studied in a licensed school of Thai massage
my teacher was educated in the Wat Pho monastery � the world center of art of Thai massage
I have enough power for massage tall and heavy clients and provide them high quality of Thai massage
60 minutes: 300 Bath
90 minutes: 400 Bath
120 minutes: 500 Bath

http://www.thaimasseur.biz/

post-10472-12821116034_thumb.jpg

I have known this guy for a while. I did not know he did professional massage. Has anyone had a real massage from him? Was it good? His rates are reasonable.

Guest GaySacGuy

I think that I would prefer to have some choice of boys, rather than take a chance on one guy coming to my hotel. Seems like it would be a lot more fun to be at a parlor with several guys around.

Seems like it would be a lot more fun to be at a parlor with several guys around.

It's depends :)

If you want "fun" and "massage" then for sure parlor is best place for it with wide choice of boys...

But if you want to "fix" back or neck or just to improve health... IMHO: may be boys from "boy-parlor" do best blowjob, but I'm not sure if they have knowledges about massage. And it's impossible to check if they have license (I'm about boys). "To be touched" not means "to get a help with muscles and body".

As well - after massage I like to lay and relax, but after parlor you should go out. One more point for private massage is oil: how many parlors with private and clean shower you saw? I don't like idea to put clothes on and go out with oiled skin.

Before my first meeting with Ef I had experience in few parlors in Pattaya. Oh, first of all - it was very hard to find right place: I found just 3 places in whole city which are used by Thai people for Thai massage. Rest are just typical "touristic parlors". From thus 3 places in one only work men\boys.

But again: I agree with you - parlors are best place for fun.

Guest GaySacGuy

I'm not sure if I want any of these boys/men trying to really adjust my back...I guess, if you found someone you like and does a good job it is great. Hope he continues to do the best for you.

I'm not sure if I want any of these boys/men trying to really adjust my back...

Yes, exactly! That why I wrote "you cannot to check license in parlor"...

But after long 9-12 hours flight I need someone whom I can trust - to adjust and to fix my back and neck. That why I have Ef's phone number in my phone.

Guest GaySacGuy

Yes, exactly! That why I wrote "you cannot to check license in parlor"...

But after long 9-12 hours flight I need someone whom I can trust - to adjust and to fix my back and neck. That why I have Ef's phone number in my phone.

That's cool that you have someone you trust enough to allow them to make adjustments. I think for now I will pass. but will keep this in mind!!

Guest ronthai

He looks very familiar. Actually he looks a lot like a waiter, maybe ex-waiter now, at Come In. ??

Yes he is, known him for many years, great guy, good personality. Never had an massage from him (or anyone else for that matter), just not into it (yet???)

One more news from Ef - he starts to work as a manager in massage parlor. So from now you can visit him in massage shop. It is just behind VC hotel on Soi 17 (Soi VC) - about 70 meters from Second Road.

GPS coordinates are: 12.924046,100.874013 

thai-massage-pattaya-gps.jpg

Again news from Ef :)

You can visit Ef by appointment  in massage parlor on the cross Second road and South Pattaya road (just 10 meters from crossroads). GPS 12.926245,100.875494, phone number for appointment  087 4466 096 (+66 87 4466 096 int'l) 

Now he is freelancer only

I used his services two days ago and was impressed, great skill and since he is serious masseur  there's no time wasting on hany-panky , all time you pay for is utilized . Can immagine it would be greatest to have such a massage right after long flight here, his first appointmenta are at noon

F doesn't have a lazy bone in his body. He always seems to be working. I see him most nights, working as motorbike taxi driver at the motorbike taxi stand at

corner of Pattaya Tai ( South Pattaya Rd)where it intersects with Second Rd. Very close to Boyztown area. He's also

a veteran of the old Come In bar in Sunee Plaza. Nice friendly Thai guy with good English skills.

F doesn't have a lazy bone in his body. He always seems to be working. I see him most nights, working as motorbike taxi driver at the motorbike taxi stand at

corner of Pattaya Tai ( South Pattaya Rd)where it intersects with Second Rd. Very close to Boyztown area. He's also

a veteran of the old Come In bar in Sunee Plaza. Nice friendly Thai guy with good English skills.

Exactly.

He is the only supporter of his grandma and grandpa. He got skills of massage in real massage school, 3 years late from income from massage he got motobike taxi license, and now he is working as much as possible:at day time massage when has appointments and late at night moto-taxi driver. No weekends, no vacations.

News from Nick: Nick now has own massage parlor just in few steps from TwoGuys Guesthouse at next soi after Sunee Plaza. GPS: 12.922680, 100.876632

"Rose massage and skin care". 

post-10479-0-50974200-1489571564_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-35247500-1489571599_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-51225600-1489571501_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-42750700-1489571518_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-88964500-1489571534_thumb.jpg

Typical Thai style shop, simple, cozy and clean.

For to get massage from Nick you still have to make appointment otherwise you may not find Nick in shop at time of your visit - he can be busy with call-out massgae somewhere else. 

Appointment by phone: 081 7031 526 or via messaging from Nick's website http://thaimasseur.biz/