TotallyOz

Tarntawan Place Hotel in Gay Bangkok

The Tarntawan Place takes great pleasure in welcoming you to an experience of truly friendly service and vibrant surroundings.

Whether you are visiting on business or pleasure, we are your best choice in Bangkok.

The commitment and dedication of our International management team and fine Thai staff has become renowned worldwide. In our quest for total customer satisfaction, our emphasis remains on you, our guest to ensure the comfort and atmosphere expected for an enjoyable stay.

Situated in a quiet courtyard off Surawong Road in the heart of Bangkok's business and entertainment district, the Tarntawan Place is within walking distance to international banks, major companies, shopping centres and airline offices.

All of Bangkok's best nightlife venues are just around the corner, including the famous Patpong Night Bazaar and Thaniya Plaza.

The Tarntawan Place is well established and is classified amongst the new boutique style of accommodation that is fast becoming the preferential choice of the discerning business traveller. Our rooms are nicely appointed, spacious and light, creating a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Our personalised service and attention to detail ensures a special comfort and charm.

Keywords: tarntawan,hotel,thailand,bangkok,travel,bangkok hotel,room,rooms,place,fun,thai,suite,deluxe,apartment

119/5-10 Surawong Road

Bangkok 10500

Tel: +66-2-238-2620 Fax: +66-2-238-3228

Email: tarntawan@tarntawan.com, Website: http://www.tarntawan.com

http://www.tarntawan.com/

post-10472-12822755670148_thumb.jpg

Guest GaySacGuy

I spent my first few nights in Thailand at the Tarntawan Hotel, and enjoyed the faciltiy. They have a nice little bar, good breakfast, and if you are there on Thursday night a get togerher with free drinks.

They do a really good job of keeping track of the boys and protecting their customers by taking ID's at the entrance to the elevator. I came down the elevator with a young man one morning, and waited for him to get his ID. The bellman went through several pages of a book that must have 25 names per page to get back to where the guy registered about 12 hours ago....There must have been 125 different guest overnight, and the bellman said about a third were female!!

Guest axiom2001

In 2008 I spent a month in Thailand {Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket}. When in Bangkok I stayed at this hotel and was pleased. I received one guest, a masseur, who had to register before coming to my room. He nor I encountered any problems. Once he'd finished his stellar massage and departed, the personnel at the desk rang my room to see if all was all right. Yes, it was!

If I do not want another hotel experience while staying in robust and firy Bangkok, I, more than likely, will stay here again!

Spent 2 night there in November, great location in quiet corner close to the action- soi 6 with Tawan , Nature Boys, Super A , Golden Cock etc is just around the corner literally, Patpong and Sit Twilight short and entertaining walk along the Suriwong.

Efficient  in and out procedures, breakfast served all day, had double room with breakfast booked so could treat my boys special with breakfast on the site, no eye blinked other than occasional stare of other farangs. Safe in my room did not work but no hassle with one on reception. On Thursday evening free drinks for residents and their guests between 6-7 p.m. if remember correctly .

On registration you will receive 10 or so business cards with your name 'in residence" , very classy and handy. And you are treated with welcome drink delivered to your room - nice tough.

Two computers available in the lobby free of charge. No hassle with guests, boys were treated he same as other guests, addressed first by the waiting stuff and had  doors open for them as for all others.

Room well appointed with bathtub, not just shower and king sized bed. Usually I do not spend much on hotels as I consider Malaysia, BBB Inn & Om Yim likes as luxurious  enough for me  but splurged on this one and I'm happy I did.

I liked an atmosphere - quiet and very homey.   

I stayed there in September and can agree with the previous comments. It was a little difficult to locate being tucked away in a side Soi, but this is an advantage in so far as it makes for a lack of noise at night. It's close to the gay nightlife and also to Lumpini Park where I like to jog in the early evening.

Not all guests are gay, but whilst sitting in the lobby I observed a steady stream of guests taking boys up in the elevator.