TotallyOz

Balcony-The Fun Pub in Gay Bangkok

Come on in to The Balcony and have some fun!!

Enjoy a drink, have dinner, meet some old friends, make some new ones - upstairs or downstairs, It's always fun at The Balcony we are open from 5:30 PM - Late every day.

Our two terraces are the most popular spots in the soi to grab a drink and to see and be seen in Bangkok's gayest soi.

Inside you can relax and dine in air-conditioned comfort at our table seating or pull up a stool at the bar.

For a change of pace try the upstairs bar where you can experience the excitement of Soi 4 from a new height, try your hand at karaoke, or play our games machines.

We always have something special for public holidays and special events, and our cabaret nights are a regular event that everyone looks forward to - see what's on for details.

We are located right on Silom Soi 4, in the heart of Bangkok's gay nightlife!

Address : 86 - 88 Silom Soi 4 Bangkok

Tel : (0) 2235-5891

http://www.balconypub.com/

post-10472-12822793403952_thumb.jpg

Guest GaySacGuy

The Balcony in it's soi, and Dick's Place over in their soi, are two of my favorite places to sit and watch the world go by. Both seem to have very friendly waiters, and their locations are great for eye candy...and both have reasonably priced and good food and drinks.

Balcony seems to be taking over the street.  At least 2 of the new Bars ( names escape me) are in fact owned by the Balcony Team.  I have to admit I think the food is better at Telephone but thats just my personal taste .  I agree it is a great street to just sit and watch the boys walk by.

Guest fountainhall

I think it's now a better 'people-watcher' place than Dick's in Soi Twilight, if only because there are always more people around.

Loved the photos Devint. Keep them coming. It really does bring back so many memories for me.

I like both of these places for people watching. The food can be hit or miss depending on the night and the cook but not bad food.

There are so many sexy guys that sit and walk by this area. It is pretty incredible and if you have never been here, give it a try for an evening as I am sure there will be tons of cute boys that walk by!

Guest Promsak

Late February 2018.

Balcony has now concentrated it's activities onto one side of the soi.

To do this, they now have taken over the restaurant next door and converted it , part into an extension of the existing terrace and part into an extension of the existing bar.

The rear part of the new area  houses a pool table and chairs and tables; this area converts on Fridays into a show bar with a DJ from 21:00 till about 01:00 and a stage for a show with about 8 'players'. The show has four very professional boy dancers backing three or four ladyboy mime artistes.

The show, in two halves, starts at about 10:45

The show is really good and the bar gets packed for this.

They still have their food specials with a pasta night twice a month and a cheese and wine night once. There are special 'members' free dinners nights, a different menu each month. Members, on members nights, get a free meal when showing their member card and guests pay only a low price.

They still have their uniquely friendly and funny waiters.

Forgive me if this sounds like  a puff ad. for the bar but it is to update information here (since 2013). Get more info at their website www.balconypub.com or on Facebook or Instagram.

The soi (4) itself is very busy even at this time towards the end of high season (end of Feb.). By about 10:00 pm the entire soi is packed on most nights. There are several gay bars in the soi as well as a couple of massage places and a gogo bar (the newly moved Jupiter) and many restaurants.

If only I knew how to post photos here --- I would.

Guest Promsak

Thanks. Tried uploading via Firefox 1.8 meg, now reduced to 800K.

Now trying again via Explorer.post-7327-0-01749600-1519887249_thumb.jpgpost-7327-0-01749600-1519887249_thumb.jpg

This is a view outside Balcony on the last Friday in February 2018