TotallyOz

Sphinx Restaurant & Pub Bangkok

Located in Silom, at the end of Soi 4, in the very heart of Bangkok, Sphinx is one of the city's most popular restaurants, and the winner of several awards, offering Regional Thai and International cuisine.

With an extensive outside terrace area, indoor dining tables and a large horse-shoe shaped bar, you'll find Sphinx is the perfect place to unwind in hectic Bangkok: casual yet professional.

Have a fabulous dinner and drinks with some friends, make some new friends at the bar or try our dual karaoke lounges upstairs.

Open 06:00 pm - 01:00 am Daily

Sphinx Restaurant and Bar

100 Silom Soi 4, Bangkok

http://www.sphinxbangkok.com

post-10472-12823569214248_thumb.jpg

Guest GaySacGuy

This is one of my favorite restaruants in Bangkok, and is usually where we go out last night in town. My bf likes it a lot too, and the menu covers lots of American, European, and Thai...really nice place.

Guest fountainhall

I used to visit Sphinx often - and enjoyed it. However, about 18 months ago I noticed the quality of the cuisine had deteriorated. Two visits since then have confirmed that view. It's nicely decorated and the staff are very pleasant. But I will no longer visit due to the quality and price of the food. 

I'm never sure why it is referred to as a bar and a restaurant. Yes, it has a bar. But I have rarely seen anyone sit there!