TotallyOz

Telephone Pub, Restaurant and Karaoke in Gay Bangkok

You don't stay in business for 22 years unless you are doing something right. During the 22 years Telephone Pub has been in business in Silom Soi 4 it has seen many changes but has kept its own mix of fun, informality, good food and affordable drinks. Because of this Telephone Pub has become locally and internationally recognized as the oldest & best Gay Pub & meeting place in Bangkok in essence, Thailand. When we use the word heart we mean the centre or soul.; Telephone Pub has become the centre of the social gay life of many locals and visitors to Bangkok. Why? It;s a place that;s attractive and welcomes everyone.

Come to Telephone Pub any night and you meet all classes of people of all sexes and sexual persuasions. The music plays at a level that does not distract from the main point of going out communication.

keywords: bangkok pub, bangkok bar, bangkok gay pub, lgbt, community, social networking, fridae, fridae.com, thailand, @richards.com, richards, @richards, lesbian, gay sex, gay personals, gay dating, lesbian , transsexuals, bisexuals, gay boys, , gay men, hot boys, sexy guys, sexy girls, gay asia, gam, gwm, gay asian, gay lifestyle, gay news, lesbian news, lesbian lifestyle, balcony, balconypub, balconypub.com, thailand, bangkok, gay thailand, gay bangkok, gay phuket, gay pattaya, gay chiangmai, gay maps, gay events, PLU, GBLT, GLBT, gay travel resources, gay hotels

Telephone Pub, Silom Soi 4
Tel. (66) 02-234-3279

สีลม ซอย 4
ตรงข้ามกับแคลิฟอเนีย ฟิตเนส เซ็นเตอร์

http://www.telephonepub.com/

post-10472-12823573268008_thumb.jpg

Guest GaySacGuy

Good place to meet and greet and have a drink...and if you get a seat out front, you can watch the parade of boys going to/from work. They have good drinks, and tend to be crowded at certain times on some nights...kind of a fun spot.

I see that Telephone Pub does have events as they recently had Australia Day and the photos are listed on their website. I don't see any place that they list the events.  Anyone know where they put their future parties, etc?

Guest thaiworthy

You're right about the food, and you have to climb upstairs, so no people watching. But it is convenient if you're really hungry and want something fast (or almost fast).

Guest fountainhall

Many more outlets for good eating on that soi now than the old regulars of Telephone, Balcony and Sphinx. And many more outside seating for people watching!

I just wish someone would bring back the Rome Club as it used to be. Nothing in that location has ever worked since the owners made the idiotic decision to turn it into a straight Club. Naturally, it died, as have all its successors.

Guest Jovianmoon

Many more outlets for good eating on that soi now than the old regulars of Telephone, Balcony and Sphinx. And many more outside seating for people watching!

Yes, I like Bas, opposite Sphinx. It has minimal outdoor seating but very comfortable. Also, a new one opened nearer the entrance to the soi when I was in Bangkok last year called The Stranger. I wonder how that's doing...