TotallyOz

Aqua Spa Club

Aqua Spa, a new club for gay men, right in the city's centre. Open daily from 2 pm to midnight.

We are committed to providing our patrons with the best possible 'body experience'.

Choose to have a work out in our fully equipped Gym, surrounded by the most beautiful Thai boys. Or treat yourself to a sensual massage from one of our many talented Masseurs. After all that, relax with your Masseur in our Sauna or Spa.

Our cozy lobby lounge is next to the green garden where you can enjoy drinking and dining and meet many new friends. Or sit and relax in the refreshing garden with a cool drink, and one of our handsome boys.

11/5 Soi Sathorn 9, South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120

http://www.aquaspaclub.com/

post-10472-12823583750308_thumb.jpg

Had average to good service in 4-5 lst visits

My God; NEW??? its 7 years old!The SAUNA has closed- you still use its facilities to shower and undress etc. Very clean, choice of stdd or VIP-room-has mirrors and poh-TV, very reasonable prices and well-informed captains. Start of week small choice only.

Guest fountainhall

I thought it's more than 10 years old!! :shok:  A friend who comes to Bangkok every 3 months or so always stays near Aqua and has visited every trip virtually since it opened. He told me at Christmas that he has found the number of masseurs and overall standards have dropped quite dramatically since last summer. I'm not sure which days of the week he generally visits, but he said he will no longer return.

Rush hour traffic along Sathorn is usually one long jam; so Skytrain to Chongnonsi and then a longish walk is about the best way to get there. There is now an elevated walkway which will get you from Chongnonsi to the opposite side of Sathorn.

When I was staying in Sathorn, I went there several times and always found some guys who gave good massages, good Happy Endings and I thought the place was clean and fine to use. It was much easier for me in this area to go to than Hero across town esp. during the early evening and that is often when I want a massage.

Definitely not new place , I was first time there around Christmas 2002, day when Thailand played soccer game against  Vietnam, game we watched with boy I offed from them after massage.

Visited them one  Saturday in November after several years of absence.

Big  and clean place but seemed deserted, only few boys available, last time there 6 or 7 years ago place was as crowded as Hero and 2 mamasans were working so kind of surprise for me this time.

Possibly it was just my  poor luck, not even exactly poor as guy was very handsome and massage excellent.

Big and discrete place in quiet soi , easy walking distance from Chong Nonsi, there's even shortcut from Narathiwas through car repair place, which may be closed at night.

Definitely will give them another try, up to this trip this was only place I was returning to the same boy breaking my butterfly mode so I keep soft place in my heart for them.