TotallyOz

Senso Massage in Gay Bangkok

Even then I would not pay 3k.

I know you wouldnt lol been reading your blogs for a while now, if u can get them cheaper why pay more. But then again, your type is plenty in thai, and doesnt require you to spend that much. Muscular (body builder type) men usually asked for more. Ive paid around 3k bath worth just to spend 1 hour with a really good looking and ripped indonesian muscle boy in kuala lumpur. It was incall though as he rent his own hotel. And to be able to keep that physique requires a bunch of money too, gym access, supplements, and expensive diets (as they tend to eat more than average guy) and they rarely hold a regular salaried jobs. This guy only work as barber back home, and some part time personal trainer job that pays very little there. And of course, each time he is in kl, he gets streams of customers and regulars like me using his service, so much that he eventually raised his fee.

I guess, and also his way to reduce his potential customers to just those who can afford him lol. But he is worth every penny to me, otherwise he would not be a regular at that price

By the way, the guy that i talked about just arrived here yesterday and i just met him today, gorgeous as ever, 100% my type, muscular body builder type body, big pecs, bubble butt, fair skin, and yet very humble. I can never last very long with him lol, but we always cuddles after and talk until the time is up.

How much is too much?

It's all in the eyes--and pocket--of the beholder.  Some have a fixed, all-in price that they won't exceed for reasons of budget or practice.  Others, most perhaps, make decisions case-by-case.

The latter (include me) make a rapid calculation based on whether it's affordable (not to be confused with reasonable) and the less quantifiable but more compelling factors.  The latter I actually find the easiest to make.

My experience varies widely.  Some of my cheapest offs still remain memorable years later.  Other really pricey excursions were forgettable almost immediately.  And everything in between and in that sense that probably mirrors everyone's history.

But there are places I've learned where you "can buy better but you can't pay more." I put Prince in this category: too many inconsistent and unsatisfactory massages.

On the other hand, two massages at Senso three years ago were indeed pricey but I felt I was very well served on all counts. In my lone visit to the new My Hero, it was worth the extra baht because the facilities were impeccable and the service first rate.

I always enjoy finding great experiences in the low price range.  However, that's often akin to seeking a business class experience for an economy class fare.

Your right about everybody being different. I fly half way around the world to get to Bangkok. I enjoy my time there. I'm not going to sit around for half an hour trying to calculate if I can afford an extra $2 for the experience. When nickel and diming becomes an issue, I'll stop coming to Thailand.

which may happen from time to time, while printing boarding passes yesterday for today's flight   I noticed that Cathay Pacific upgraded me without even being asked. 

Always nice when you get an unexpected pleasure of any sort.  I applaud your good fortune.

When Northwest (now Delta) used to have a downtown office on Ratchadamri Rd., had to go there once to change my return date.  I discreetly slipped a folded 1k bht  note to the nice lady and politely asked if she could find be an aisle seat on the flights.  After much key punching, and paying the change fee (think it was $200 in baht equivalent at the time), she gave me a print out that showed me on the upper deck of 747's on the flights to NRT and MSP. 

Enjoy the extra comfort while you contemplate your better offs!

How much is too much? ...affordable (not to be confused with reasonable)...

Affordable and reasonable. That's what I was looking for.

While I could afford to pay 3 kTHB for short time, I find everything above 1 kTHB unreasonable.

For 1kTHB I can have 3 pizzas (and drink) at Madrid restaurant or travel 24 hours (hotel, food, transportation, entry fees), and even though I could have all three (pizza, travel, short time), I choose pizza or travel if short time would be over 1 kTHB.

Worldwide the average price of prostitution is 1-2 daily wages. [Citation needed] Soi Twilight just builds on customers not knowing the economical differences between their home country and Thailand, or so rich they don't care.

I have to agree that there are boys that u cant help but want to shower them with money even when they didnt request money from you. I have to keep reminding myselft when that happen to always spend within my limit lol but no one cant stop me from imagining what will the boy do for me if i did lol

Showering boys with money in one thing and seems to be imprudent to put it mildly , specially if they did not even request it .

But it happens . Last Friday  I was taken to Hualampong by a boy who got a motorcycle from his lady client , I mean real  motorcycle not motorbike.

I don't see any reason for that personally.

What I meant is  that at times is better to accept boy's compensation request  even if exceeds standards or market rates  because we can be rewarding.   Of course danger is that all his friends from bar will want the same but it may work for you as boy my be interested in keeping your custom by performing even better  

Guest RWG1226

I confess that my upcoming trip to Bangkok will involve my first visit to a Thai massage parlor. I think I can handle picking the guy—which I realize is largely potluck—but does the mamasan always tell you a minimum tip? If she doesn’t, what’s the minimum I should give for passable service? I’m happy to give more for better service but I’m just wondering about the low end tip. Thanks

I confess that my upcoming trip to Bangkok will involve my first visit to a Thai massage parlor. I think I can handle picking the guy—which I realize is largely potluck—but does the mamasan always tell you a minimum tip? If she doesn’t, what’s the minimum I should give for passable service? I’m happy to give more for better service but I’m just wondering about the low end tip. Thanks

welcome to the forum

most gay type massage places will have their minimum tip stated clearly on the price list, certainly case at Senso .

If not just ask but from my experience they will make sure they'll tell you anyways.

When minimum tip is stated low i.e. at Arena , 500  it means no more than Hand Job on top of massage of course. If you want more , talk to the boy in the room. 

If minimum tip  is 1000 or more it means you can expect full service but again , you need to talk  to boy if he does what you want . 

If he doesn't  i.e you are top and so is him , but you really like boy, consider still going for him , you may be still entertained to your heart content

If minimum tip  is 1000 or more it means you can expect full service but again , you need to talk  to boy if he does what you want . 

If he doesn't  i.e you are top and so is him , but you really like boy, consider still going for him , you may be still entertained to your heart content

Yes. Nothing is to be gained by trying to coerce him into doing something he's not comfortable with. There are many ways a guy can make you happy you picked him--and may again--if you give him a chance. The boys like predictability as much as we do and I find that most will show it in how they respond to you. That's why they almost always ask, "how long you stay?'

Both of you are aware that you only get one opportunity to make a first impression.