TotallyOz

Thai Massage Boy

"รวมรูปภาพน้องๆพนักงานนวดชาย และ ข้อมูลข่าวสาร โปรโมชั่น กิจกรรม ของร้านนวดเกย์ สปาเกย์ & ซาวน่าเกย์ ในประเทศไทย : Thai Massage Boy

Gay Massage Male Massage for Men Massage Gay Spa for Men Spa Gay Sauna ร้านนวดเกย์ สปาเกย์ ซาวน่าเกย์

Clearing house for several Thai Massage establishments. These are gay businesses and they have great photos of the boys.

http://www.thaimassageboy.com

post-10472-1282362292331_thumb.jpg

very useful site but with photos my word of warning : for reason unknown most of boys whose photos are on their establishments websites are looking much better in the flesh than their pictures in computer and I saw quite of few of them , take my word.

It may be that somehow camera doesn't do any good  to young Thais. It was reverse with my favorite aunt , God let her rest in peace, who always looked much better on the photo than in real. And I'm talking about times before photoshop was invented.

So it may be that some grades of beauty can be appreciated only in flesh and other's are better served by  cameras