TotallyOz

Banana Fitness / Gay Massage Bangkok

The masseuse was very polite and actually good and giving a massage. I got my full hours worth.

Had a foot massage later and it was divine. I really can't compliment this place enough. Kelvin understands his customers and I will definitely visit again. High five to the Banana Club.

next time try a masseur, I know he has both now, used to be male only in the old location.

My apologies if it was just typo in your post.  

next time try a masseur, I know he has both now, used to be male only in the old location.

My apologies if it was just typo in your post.  

They have both now? Hmmn may try for a bi 4 hands massage next time

Will try this one out in December as it sounds all very nice and good. Surprising the hubby with it.

Do they have couple rooms or not? Not a must, but is quite nice if they have.

I would be surprised if it was gone. He really invested a lot in the new space and it always seemed very busy every time I was there. The legit massage on the lower level is quite good. On my last visit I did an upstairs massage and then a very nice foot massage. He's the king of the upsell. :-) Were you on Soi 23 or were you looking at the old location on Soi 11? I see recent posting activity on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banana-Man-Club/936933033053486

39 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I would be surprised if it was gone. He really invested a lot in the new space and it always seemed very busy every time I was there. The legit massage on the lower level is quite good. On my last visit I did an upstairs massage and then a very nice foot massage. He's the king of the upsell. :-) Were you on Soi 23 or were you looking at the old location on Soi 11? I see recent posting activity on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banana-Man-Club/936933033053486

I was looking on Soi 11.  I went to Hero a while back and wandered down to see what was at Banana and it was a bunch of women.

map

There are two reports on travelgayasia that Banana Club has stopped offering special services.  I wasn't a particular fan of the place, so I haven't ventured to confirm.  If someone does go and finds that the reports are correct, but wants more than a legit massage, Urban Male is just down the street.  A smaller shop, smaller selection of guys, a bit pricier, a bit nicer.  I usually have a very good time there.  Or Nine Massage is a 10-15 minute walk.  (Book ahead pretty much required at Nine.)

I keep meaning to try Urban Male but never got around to it. Always handsome guys hanging out there. I found the guys at Banana to be a bit better when it was in the old place but did always manage to pick someone at the new location. I always found the owner to be very friendly which is why I kept going back. I saw one guy a few times - wiry young guy who was surprisingly well hung. 

I used to frequent Banana Club 2-3 years ago but found that the service (and selection) began to drop off over time. Liked the spacious showers and the manager's attitude.

Read on another forum that manager said that it was becoming too much trouble to "manage" the guys.

Fortunately there's an abundance of fine alternatives.

DivineMadman's massage site is a great resource:

https://bkkmassages.wordpress.com/