TotallyOz

Dick's Cafe

Open 11:00am till 2:00am every day

Serving fine Thai and Western food for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or a late night snack

We also offer a wide range of foreign and local beers, wines, spirits and cocktails

Keywords: bangkok, restaurant, gay, nightlife, bar, drinks, 24hrs

Dick's Cafe Bangkok
Duangthawee Plaza
894 / 7- 8 Soi Pratoochai
Surawong Road, Bangkok
Tel: (66) 0-2637 0078

http://www.dickscafe.com

post-10472-12837742976458_thumb.jpg

Guest GaySacGuy

Dick's Cafe is my favorite place for an early evening drink/snack while I watch all the boys going to and from..maybe work, maybe>> It is a great location, the staff is always really nice, the prices are reasonable, and the food is good...can't loose. Sit there from about 6 to 8 in the evening!!

Dick's Cafe is my favorite place for an early evening drink/snack while I watch all the boys going to and from..maybe work, maybe>> It is a great location, the staff is always really nice, the prices are reasonable, and the food is good...can't loose. Sit there from about 6 to 8 in the evening!!

Yes, I agree: sitting outside is a great pleasure - Dick's has a good location directly in center of "eye-candy" area. It is possible to spend a lot of time just watching-watching-watching :)))

Pitty: the cutiest waiter has left them after May's disorders - when they start renovations :(

post-10479-12839477800478_thumb.jpg

Good that we have dining choice in the soi with Dick's positioned across the soi from Dreamboys and X-size, beside Bonny Massage so lots of cute boys passing by. Good food, good service, cute waiters. 

Owner or  gentlemen acting as one keeps eye on the business and always wished 'enjoy your meal sir' when dining there, nice tough.  You have option of sitting outside facing the soi or  inside in A/C comfort.

As good as Maxi's so choice is yours.