Guest TOQ2

She Bangs - Still around

I noticed under the Photo Gallery section there are pic of a host bar She Bangs. I believe they have changed it to He Bangs.. Is this still open.. I havent heard anymore mention of it.. It sure looks nice from all the pics..

Since I will back in Pattaya in June I was just curious..

Thanks,

john

Guest freeyourmind

TOQ

Yes, it is still there with the new name and a couple of waiters hanging sitting inside.

I still haven't visited the place. I am still wondering how the hell could some guy or girl? open a bar in the gay area of town and name it "She Bangs".

3 or 4 weeks later it is renamed "He Bangs"

Does anyone know the inside scoop on this name change?

TOQ, I walk past every few days and I will soon pop in and say hello.

I will let you know how the food is or how waiters are.

TOQ

Yes, it is still there with the new name and a couple of waiters hanging sitting inside.

I still haven't visited the place. I am still wondering how the hell could some guy or girl? open a bar in the gay area of town and name it "She Bangs".

3 or 4 weeks later it is renamed "He Bangs"

Does anyone know the inside scoop on this name change?

TOQ, I walk past every few days and I will soon pop in and say hello.

I will let you know how the food is or how waiters are.

freeyourmind:

thanks for checking on it for me.. If im not mistaken She Bangs was originally named after the song but after the bar didnt seem to catch on because of the name it was renamed to He Bangs.. Also heard there were problems between the lovers that owned it.. Rumors only as far as I know.

Again thanks,

john

The bar is really nice, really clean and have a nice open air balcony on the roof. But it is dead. I am sure the name they have chosen really did not help at first. Unless it was going to be a Lady boys club, they should have chosen "he bangs" right away.

My Gym was right across "He Bangs" and every time I will drive buy, it was empty.

The owner said once to me that they have a business in Bangkok as well. Not sure about the relation between both. As far as the couple relation, they seems to be all fine.

Also he did advertise on the "Pattaya" magazine. I thought he wasn't such a good idea. Sticky rice or Thai Puan magazines would have been better to attract the "gay" community.

We shall see how long before people starts coming...or

The bar is really nice, really clean and have a nice open air balcony on the roof. But it is dead. I am sure the name they have chosen really did not help at first. Unless it was going to be a Lady boys club, they should have chosen "he bangs" right away.

My Gym was right across "He Bangs" and every time I will drive buy, it was empty.

The owner said once to me that they have a business in Bangkok as well. Not sure about the relation between both. As far as the couple relation, they seems to be all fine.

Also he did advertise on the "Pattaya" magazine. I thought he wasn't such a good idea. Sticky rice or Thai Puan magazines would have been better to attract the "gay" community.

We shall see how long before people starts coming...or

Thanks for the update.. I hope they do make it. It seems like alot of expense went into the place.. Looks very nice..

TC

john