TotallyOz

What

Oddly, the city of West Hollywood, California is not on the list. I don't think there are even any straight folk in this legitimate city buried in the Los Angeles hodge podge of suburbs.

What's America's Gayest City?

I wonder what criteria they used. It seems to be that the city with the most gay venues would not be the gayest city, but the city with the biggest gay ghetto. I like Seattle because gays are everywhere in the city. There are very few clubs where gays would not be welcome, and on the opposite side most gay clubs are now integrated with straights. I know this offends many older gays, but I like it this way. In Seattle you are accepted for who you are, not what you are.

Guest mlomker

I live in the Minneapolis area and it really is one of the best metro areas when it comes to the gay community. Most of us would prefer to spend our weekends in Chicago but that's just because here is normal for us.

I was not impressed by SFO or West Hollywood. I loved Amsterdam--lots of Indonesian guys there, for one. Bangkok would be an amazing place to be in your 20s. Of course, I couldn't afford to travel much at that age...

They must be on drugs. Orlando is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't call it a gay mecca.

Granted, there are many younger gays employed with Disney, etc., but it is hardly a place

that you would feel comfortable walking hand in hand with your boyfriend. Too many red

necks that would like to see all gays dead.

Guest GaySacGuy

The people doing the survey certainly see things different than I have seen. I have spent quite a bit of time in Las Vegas and San Francisco....Frisco is definitely more gay! and as for West Hollywood...it should be at the top of the list!!

The people doing the survey certainly see things different than I have seen. I have spent quite a bit of time in Las Vegas and San Francisco....Frisco is definitely more gay! and as for West Hollywood...it should be at the top of the list!!

West Hollywood is the gayest city IMHO. Even the police cars have Rainbow flags. I think the survey took other things into consideration.