TotallyOz

Hero Massage in Bangkok

Guest fountainhall

I haven't been to V Club since it moved from its premises in Soi Aree down the sub-Soi to be part of Chakran. For a time about 12 years ago I visited quite a lot. Then I had a few pretty average massages and gave up going in favour of Albury, which I enjoyed a lot. Anyone been to Albury recently?

see the excellent blog by macaroni/mr. Mack: shamelessmack.blogspot.

Frankly, there is No shop that consistently delivers only good massages. In these shops it/well we all go for, a combo of massage plus some afters. it is very, very rare indeed for both to be equally good. And its a personal matter: about a shop that A raves about, B finds it mediocre. In any given shop, masseurs vary a lot and they often also change jobs in an very fast rate-like about anything in Thai bisnises.

V-club and adjacent Chakran sauna clearly aim at the Hi-So Thai clientele and do that with high pricing (if its too cheap, it cannot be good, nah?).

see the excellent blog by macaroni/mr. Mack: shamelessmack.blogspot.

I could not agree more. That blog is the best for finding good massages in Bangkok.

I disagree that there is no place consistent for good massages. I have rarely been disappointed in Hero. I find it excellent.

Guest loneranger

I disagree that there is no place consistent for good massages. I have rarely been disappointed in Hero. I find it excellent.

Michael, I went looking for Hero yesterday and could not find it. Is it directly on Soi 11 of Sukumvit? Does it have a sign? Is there a landmark next to it that could assist me in locating it? Many thanks.

Michael, I went looking for Hero yesterday and could not find it. Is it directly on Soi 11 of Sukumvit? Does it have a sign? Is there a landmark next to it that could assist me in locating it? Many thanks.

Hero is all the way at the end of the Soi. If you turn onto the Soi from Sukhumvit and you are traveling down, at one point you will have to turn left and go around a few curves. If you see you are headed in the direction of the Fraser Suites Hotel, you are going in the right direction. Keep going past Fraser and it is down on the left. Literally, near the end.

Hero is all the way at the end of the Soi.

Michael, thanks for your reply but my question was quite old. I had since found the place and written several items on Hero. I love it.

The boys I see regularly are most consistent. Especially Bon and Lo. Lo has the biggest staminga of all the boys there. I tried to take it up the old kazoo the other day but, alas, it proved to be too formidable for me. I had to beg off.

Bon is the best kisser I have encountered in this type of setting. You would believe he is a long time lover. He will do whatever he has to in order to get you off.

I'm thinking of trying a three-way next time. Never have done that before. I'll have to ask if the boys will be accommodating. That may be too much for them.

Have you ever been with Koh? He used to be a Thai boxer. Nice looking with a very firm body and quite nice endowment and he aims to please you as a valued customer. He claims to be straight but I have yet to find anything he will not try.

Avoid Moe from Burma. He's a real beauty, with a large endowment, but he knows he's cute and not very participatory. The term narcissistic is not out of place here. He is more into being worshiped than anything else.

Lek is cute, medium to large endowment and smiles a lot. Very enjoyable.

Jay is a little chunky but well endowed. He is a little distant and definitely straight but will do most things you desire.

Many others to choose from. Have fun, be happy!

Khun12, what a great report! After reading, I now want to give Hero a try. I would never have considered it otherwise. Thanks!

You are welcome and I hope you have fun there. I was there this evening. Bon was his usual great, fun self.

Guest sydneyboy

I have found Hero to be the best massage venue in Bangkok by a margin so wide it does not have competition. I will modify that statement to this extent that a friend strongly recommends Senso. I have not yet tried it but will on my next trip to Bangkok. I do have sympathy for people trying to find Hero for the first time. Its location is obscure and very difficult to explain.

Guest fountainhall

Better preface this by saying I only once went to Senso and that was quite some time ago. I found it expensive, there were only about 5 guys on duty that afternoon and the massage never rose about average. I vowed never to return - even though it's relatively close to my condo. I've also read quite a few negative reports on other sites. I hope it has improved.

I do have sympathy for people trying to find Hero for the first time. Its location is obscure and very difficult to explain.

Do like any Thai would do-and even as some of the older printed guidebooks tell you: hire a MOTOSAI at the bak-soi=start of the soi. If not for the distance, then for their knowing ANY place along their streets. Plus a shiny example -you can tell your friends braggingly @ home about it-how smart you were to do so and how crazy the BKKians are...

On the way into the far end of soi 11-the most unThai soi I know of, you pass BED-the spaceship tourist-approved supperclub and with good eyes youll note 2 more massgeplaces for M2M; Albury and Banana Club.

and also from me thanks for kjun- one mostly reads this on other forums.

Guest fountainhall

I do have sympathy for people trying to find Hero for the first time. Its location is obscure and very difficult to explain.

Isn't the main problem that Soi 11 starts off on Sukhumvit as a single road, and then splits into a U-shape - a bit like a tuning fork for musical instruments? If I recall correctly, after proceeding up the 'tail end' of Soi 11 from Sukhumvit, you turn left and then immediately right if you want to get to Hero, which is further up that part of the soi on the left hand side.

For Albury, you turn right and then immediately left, and Albury is just 50 meters or so on your right! That sub-soi is also called Soi Chai Yot, but I'm not sure if it is marked as such!

Any serious business that's in an obscure location should have a basic website, complete with GPS co-ordinates showing the location of their premises.

A quick paste into google maps will then show the location. Presumably people with those gps things could use the data also.

Any serious business that's in an obscure location should have a basic website

I can't understand why they don't have a web site. This surprises me.

I can't understand why they don't have a web site. This surprises me.

Then again you still are not adapted to Thai style-thinking-it would make this place even more popular and create ques, sloppy service and lack of boys suitable for that demanding place. Better wonder as to how they seem so able to get the boys so eager to work there-and even more-to function that good!

If it were my business, there would be a web site.

In the event of too many customers, the idea would be to expand the business or increase prices. Preferably both.

so this is a business that is getting more customers than it can currently handle from the target audiences that it wants to serve and seem to be happy enough with the profit they are currently making and can't or don't want to expand or move and the only problem is that some western visitors - who are not necessarily their target audience anyway - consider it is essential that they have a web site and publish GPS co-ordinates for their location

which part of Marketing 101 are some people missing here?

bkkguy