Guest kjun12

Hero Massage in Bangkok

Guest kjun12

Having read several comments on forums and blogs about Hero Massage I finally decided to give it a try. Super, wonderful, and a great place are just several of my feelings after two visits. Why did I waste my time at a bar trying to choose a freelancer who may or may not work out or at a place like Tawan where the boy taken off is likely to cost 2000 baht for an hour at a rented hotel room and lie there like a dead fish.

Hero is clean, and personnel operate in a professional manner. When you arrive at the end of Sukumvit, Soi 11 simply walk in through the doorway next to the sign on the left and into a patio where it is likely that you will see a few boys standing around relaxing. Turn to the right, walk about 2 or three meters, go through the door to your left and you will be standing to the left of their counter where someone is usually sitting to greet you. On your left through a doorway are several chairs and a sofa which are facing a glass wall where the selection of boys are milling around. It is likely that someone will have led to one of those chairs or sofa and given you a glass of water to cool you down while you select your masseur. The mamasan/agent is available to answer any questions you may have. Dont be shy. Ask any questions you have. The boys will be trying to get your attention by flexing and smiling, etc. Upon selecting the masseur, you will be given a choice of a regular room, which I am told is on the small size, or a VIP room which is about 3 X 4 meters with a large king size bed. The adjacent bathroom is spacious with shower and you will be given a towel by your masseur. He will shower with you and wash both you and himself well both before and after your massage. All amenities including mouthwash and a hair dryer are available. After he dries both you and himself, you will retire to the bed (both nude) where the action will commence. And, I do mean action. These boys are very professional and aim to make you happy. I have had to restrain them and say that I wanted a good massage before other action. All of the masseurs offered are on the more muscular side and handsome, with no waifs in the group. If you are looking for a twinkie little queen then dont come here.

I have only been there twice so I cant speak of all of the boys but the two I have been with were excellent. The first one I saw was Bon who is about 5 8 and had a nice body with a goatee. He was very affectionate and very much enjoyed kissing and hugging. The second was J who about 5 10 and is a bit more beefy and really lays to rest the commonly held belief that all Asian boys have small appendages. He is VERY healthy. While he does not get into kissing like Bon, he is friendly and you do not have to worry about not being pleased.

It is important that you explore your desires with the mamasan so that you avail yourself of specifically what you are interested in. My next appointment is already set with Bon.

The cost of the massage in a regular room is 600 baht and the MINIMUM tip for your boy is 1000 baht. The VIP room is 1000 baht.

Hello Sir. I am glad you finally gave them a shot. I have been preaching the greatness of Hero for a long time and I think it often falls on deaf ears.

I love Hero. I think the price is reasonable and the guys are amazing! When in Bangkok, this is always my first stop each day! If I then go to Soi Twilight and don't find someone, I know I will have had a great time at Hero.

Guest sydneyboy

I have been to Bangkok many times and tried a number of massage places. Hero is the best by a margin so wide it does not have competition

Guest kjun12

I have been preaching the greatness of Hero for a long time and I think it often falls on deaf ears.

Michael, I must apologize since I should have given you credit for your posting about Hero. That is what convinced me to go my first time.

Michael, I must apologize since I should have given you credit for your posting about Hero. That is what convinced me to go my first time.

No need to give me credit. I am just glad you went and had fun. It is one of my favorite places in BKK!

Guest fountainhall

I only once went to Hero a couple of years ago and it must have been quite close to opening time because there were a few customers waiting and only a few boys. I finally gave up and went to Albury which then was one of my favourites. Never had a bad experience there over quite a few years. When does Hero open, and what do you reckon is the best time to go?

Guest kjun12

It opens at 3 PM and I have been at 3:30 and 4 PM. The selection was very good at both times. I was told it is crowded on weekend days after 6 PM and sometime requires a wait for a room.

Guest badcdn

I wondered too why I wasted so much time in the bars when a great time can be had with a hot guy at Hero.

For what it's worth, the masseur even gave me his phone number, creating the option for a house call.

Guest kjun12

Visited Hero Massage again yesterday and had a most pleasant interlude with Bon or Ban (not sure of how to spell it but it is pronounced as bond without the "d"). If you are looking for a tender, sweet and respectful masseur then he is your man. Never before have I had a masseur who enjoyed cuddling as he does. We got me off first and then I got a massage. This was a first for me. It is usually a Happy "ending", but this was a happy start and just got better.

Guest fountainhall

I am tagging a more general enquiry onto this thread as it deals with the same subject - massage. It's now a year or so since I ventured into any massage parlour, although there was a time a few years ago when it was a regular occurrence. Albury (close to Hero) and Aqua (off lower Sathorn) were my regulars and only rarely failed to satisfy. I did occasionally stray to other venues once in a while. Senso I found a complete dud, and expensive to boot. Adonis had a large number of masseurs when I was there, but the massage was only so-so.

After a couple of unsuccessful efforts, I finally found Candle Paradise, but it had taken so long I decided not to bother with a massage that day. I have not yet returned. Hidden in the garage of a condo block, the location is a problem for the casual visitor - and it's on the wrong side of Rama 4. It's also, I understand, a pure massage/spa for men, without much possibility of a happy ending and no choice of masseur (do correct me if I'm wrong). Add to that, the basic massage seems to be more expensive than most others (although the whole experience should be a lot cheaper, as expected tips should be far smaller). On the other hand, the reports I have read indicate it does provide excellent massages in a very pleasant environment. I will try and visit soon.

Hero comes in for almost universal praise. Whilst any massage establishment will inevitably appeal to some and not to others, I

Based on your post, I got the VIP room today. Wow! It was great. I had 2 boys in the room with me for an hour and they charged me 1150 baht. I guess the room is 1000 like you said, but I wonder where the extra 150 baht came from? Maybe a second boy?

Anyway, I have a great masseur there I like that I have been with 3 times this week. I had him and another gay boy today and had a blast. The large bed is perfect for 3 people as we all fit on it and sex was so much easier in this room than on a massage table.

I keep LOVING Hero! Thanks for the suggestion of the VIP room. I really enjoyed it!

I have never been to any massage parlor in BKK, but I want to try it this time, when I will come to BKK in about 1 month. As Hero has been praised so much, it is the first place on my short-list.

One question: is it possible to take a boy to one's hotel room for maybe 2 hour sor so? Has anybody on this board ever done this?

Guest eradesso

Not by asking them directly but by agreeing it with the masseur.. that's what I've done.. most of them don't work in the morning and early afternoon.. and you save the house fee which I I gave to the guy anyway..

The guy I really liked from Albury even took two days off.. everyone there used to make fun of us when I was going there defining me his boyfriend..calling us love birds etc...

I have never been to any massage parlor in BKK, but I want to try it this time, when I will come to BKK in about 1 month. As Hero has been praised so much, it is the first place on my short-list.

One question: is it possible to take a boy to one's hotel room for maybe 2 hour sor so? Has anybody on this board ever done this?

This is TH and in case you had not learnt so: ANYthing here is possible-at a price. Some of the shops offer this as a kind of ''off-fee'' Some of the boys suggest it by themselves-or after a short hint and are happy to give you their mobuynr.. MOst are quite happy to forfeit the fee for the massage-as mostly they get nothing from it from the shops (only the tips they keep). In NORMAL Thai msg shops, masseuses (males are less as 20%) get a hourly rate or more likely-part of the fee you pay (hovers around 40/50 bt/hr=nearly double the usual Thai hourly wage for low skilled work)-but then they do not have to provide for all the oils, towels, etc.

You will have to be careful in Hero and keep it between you and the masseur. If the managers get wind of it, they will try to derail it. I have experienced this myself. I wanted one guy to come to my place each day at noon and told the mamasan and would pay them for the time. The boy wanted to go but they made sure it didn't happen.

You will have to be careful in Hero and keep it between you and the masseur. If the managers get wind of it, they will try to derail it. I have experienced this myself. I wanted one guy to come to my place each day at noon and told the mamasan and would pay them for the time. The boy wanted to go but they made sure it didn't happen.

It is not my intention to negotiate for regular visits at my hotel and I dont want to circumvent the owner of the place. I will stay in BKK for 3 or 4 days and would like to try one (or more) guys from Hero, after they have received so much positive comments from members of this and other webboards. I am willing to pay the off-fee to the parlor like I would pay for the "not-take-away" massage. I am just not into having sex at a place which I dont regard as my (at least temporary) home.

Last year I visited the massage place below Super-A and it was totally easy to off a guy from there and take him to the hotel.

This is TH and in case you had not learnt so: ANYthing here is possible-at a price.

Money speaks and the guys follow...

I just dont want to get into an awkward situation, neither with the guy nor with the massage place's operator. Thus I would like to know if anybody on this forum has actually ever taken off any of the Hero guys.

It is not my intention to negotiate for regular visits at my hotel and I dont want to circumvent the owner of the place. I will stay in BKK for 3 or 4 days and would like to try one (or more) guys from Hero, after they have received so much positive comments from members of this and other webboards. I am willing to pay the off-fee to the parlor like I would pay for the "not-take-away" massage. I am just not into having sex at a place which I dont regard as my (at least temporary) home.

Last year I visited the massage place below Super-A and it was totally easy to off a guy from there and take him to the hotel.

Hero is a bit different but things may have changed since I tried that. Most of the guys are expected to do more than one massage a day and the ones that work on weekends can do 4 or more in one day. It does not behoove the owners to let them out early. So, they normally don't.

Most of the guys are expected to do more than one massage a day and the ones that work on weekends can do 4 or more in one day. It does not behoove the owners to let them out early. So, they normally don't.

Thanks for this point of view. I think you have got a valid point here, that the owner does not want to do them take-away as this might reduce the customers a guy can serve.