TotallyOz

Eros Boy Bar

Guest Fatfifty

Good bar boys, friendly. Some can't seem to keep their panties on, often see naked boys here... Love it.

It's for sale according to their Web Site

I'd never go anywhere else, if they had boys like vinapu craves. Bar is still a blast but can be dead one hour and roaring

a hour later. Customers with set-ups soak up half a dozen boys and a big tipper will have them lined up.

20b. notes

happily accepted. You may see more than you want as some over the hill farangs are shameless.

Was at Eros the other night; not many farang but lots of boyz looking for tips. One farang sat stone-faced no matter how many dicks were waved in his face. Sat on his hands and barely touched his drink. Either a real shy guy or an NGO do-gooder casing the joint.

Was at Eros the other night; not many farang but lots of boyz looking for tips. One farang sat stone-faced no matter how many dicks were waved in his face. Sat on his hands and barely touched his drink. Either a real shy guy or an NGO do-gooder casing the joint.

Maybe the twinky boys and dicks waved in his face are not his thing.

I absolutely loved it when a skinny twink pulled off his briefs and was bouncing up and down on my lap in Eros.

The same guy waving his dick in my face wouldn't float my boat and if it was one of the big 30 something guys you see in some bars, I would probably be trying to get rid of him as fast as possible.

Question about the "type" of guys in Pattaya vs Bangkok:

In general, are the boys in those pictures at the top of this thread indicative of the cute, adorable twink types that are prevalent in Pattaya versus those in Bangkok where there are more lean, jock types that have slightly more muscle?

I've been in BKK a few times, but am looking forward to a Pattaya adventure and wondering what to expect.

Question about the "type" of guys in Pattaya vs Bangkok:

In general, are the boys in those pictures at the top of this thread indicative of the cute, adorable twink types that are prevalent in Pattaya versus those in Bangkok where there are more lean, jock types that have slightly more muscle?

I've been in BKK a few times, but am looking forward to a Pattaya adventure and wondering what to expect.

There are all type of boys in Pattaya too. Also Eros boys have more manly muscular manboys aswell as slim feminine gayboys.

A 50% rise in price for boydrinks in Eros now. Before 100 baht for a soft boydrink. Now 150 baht.

This is still perfectly good value, assuming they still have some cute lads there, providing the usual Eros service.

Terrible news. Sunee will not be the same without Eros.

Sunee felt like on its very last days tonight. 789Dragon was also closed. That soi is almost completely in darkness and One bar and Doubleshot almost deserted when I walked by, so were the beerbars.

Winnerboys and Nice boys the only ones that seems doing ok.